The latest stunt from teams from Iran - lets hit nitro where it hurts

14/07/18 22:51
Obvs a lot of Disgruntled people in the game atm myself included with the new update people loosing players but the thing i'm going to make everyone aware of is the latest stunt being used by alot of teams from iran who are making the GC 's pointless to play because they're winning matches and then switching to a tactic where they will always get 100% of the ball with a 0-0 score making it impossible for us to win the return game. see my games against Yukabed and Real Prespola on 14/7/18 if you want to see what I mean.

So in protest to this i say we stop giving them our cash and we stop selecting gc's cos the more teams that stop playing gc's the harder it will become for teams from iran to find a match and at that point they may well have to look into and take us more seriously than they have done and we may get a proper response other than goodday we will look into this.
15/07/18 10:10
I agree with Ash here! What's the point in having a game where you guys can't keep it fair. It's a shame that the best players this game has ever seen have to reconsider their decision of sticking to this game. Would request if these glitches are sorted on an ASAP protocol. Otherwise there is no sense playing it and shelling money.

Moreover, I am one of Ash's guild mates and just won our way through the shameful defence strategy of the other guild. Might as well keep the name of the game to "Iranian Draw-Game Strategy Champions". That would suit it more, and would relieve rest of the world from the suffering. That said, this is a serious issue and better be addressed as an ASAP protocol, else this game would see attrition never seen in the last two years.

Best regards
Aakash
15/07/18 11:35
Just no one spend ANYTHING in protest til they sort this sh*t out!
15/07/18 19:17
I agree with John! Unless the balance is restored, there's no point wasting money around this game.
16/07/18 07:14
John Millwall :

Just no one spend ANYTHING in protest til they sort this sh*t out!

exactly what i mentioned earlier mate, agreed