WHY DOES DELETING THE OPTION MATCH BONUS???

22/08/18 19:19
WHAT THE FUCK..............HOW DOES CAN WE COMPETE AGAINST TEAM WITH ALL PACK PLAYERS WITHOUT THIS OPTIONS??????? IS THE ONLY TRICK YOU FOUND TO GIVE THE IRANIAN THE TITLE IN TOP LEVEL??? PATHETIC
23/08/18 06:20
haha
23/08/18 07:21
PL TEAM :

haha

Lol
23/08/18 07:23
PL TEAM :

WHAT THE FUCK..............HOW DOES CAN WE COMPETE AGAINST TEAM WITH ALL PACK PLAYERS WITHOUT THIS OPTIONS??????? IS THE ONLY TRICK YOU FOUND TO GIVE THE IRANIAN THE TITLE IN TOP LEVEL??? PATHETIC

Anyways sorry for spamming the post a bit. Yes MB May be useful for some people but a majority of the players have hoped to remove it and at least Iranians won’t use it as well
23/08/18 08:03
The pertinent question still remains - why is the money bonus option not removed, as players can still put on bonus money, albeit without having the increase in the stars. If the money bonus part is to be removed, then please remove the same completely as players can still give in money!
23/08/18 10:40
I can’t see how the match bonus is apparently so bad, when you can buy boosts to your team from the sports shop. Illogical as they are both the same concept. Still the noisy minority have been appeased
23/08/18 12:15
My logic is just like this about this option :

-It's totally part of the game till the beginning
-Playing the game is not only about winning the league or winning another level
-It's about managing your stadium and buildings
-it's about managing your money,where you are going to spend it on,how much etc

So what is the bad thing about bonus? we can say the iranians may not use it anymore too but bonus were never the big problleme about differences in this game,sublinet destroys the game by allowing everybody buying everything by their money to increase quickly their level.So my question is,why does they didnt care about the suggestion by using the bonus according to players level and pack players ...That's the only option to make everybody in the same line,now the big differences betwen players remain

Like me who will compete pack players with anything apart my tactics
24/08/18 19:19
My banks were maxed out so I put the M B to the max for my league game it did nothing & that includes NOT taking the money.

Try it yourself it no longer works they have just not removed it OK for us but will be bloody confusing for new players who wont know why it wont work
25/08/18 05:47
ShaunC :

My banks were maxed out so I put the M B to the max for my league game it did nothing & that includes NOT taking the money.

Try it yourself it no longer works they have just not removed it OK for us but will be bloody confusing for new players who wont know why it wont work

I know right, i even tested whether it was really removed or it was just paper. I set it to full mb (although it remained 0%) and played a friendly but nothing popped before i challenged someone and my money wasn't lost so obviously it's no paper it's really gone but best to remove the thingy itself so that people don't confuse...
25/08/18 12:49
Never worked on friendly's anyhow