National Teams & World Cup

18/12/17 22:55
Why not have the Leader of the Guilds pick a team made up of all the players in that Guild and players can get rewards. There could be a World Cup. It would certainly spice the game up. It doesn't have to be actual countries names, they could be fictional names.
18/12/17 23:09
Dibs on representing Liechtenstein
19/12/17 09:07
I want be from the country hgtty db yfrgdyycfyf
19/12/17 14:24
I need new socks :

I know that it's unclear what is and isn't cheating, but I think we all can agree that you would be cheating if you were able to represent the yfreyan people of hgtty db yfrgdyycfyf. It is clearly cheating to get those beasts with 4 arms that can run a 5 second 100 meter. Also, have you done the math on the number of socks you would need? I fear you are failing to realize the complications that having eight legs would cause
19/12/17 16:09
Black Monks :

What happened to the fine people of Kekistan?
19/12/17 16:49
We are the Hutchie :

Black Monks :

They'll have presidential representation
19/12/17 17:40
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

We are the Hutchie :

Black Monks :

They'll have presidential representation

No wanted to represent a fictional nation, not a real nation like Kekistan
20/12/17 04:47
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

I know that it's unclear what is and isn't cheating, but I think we all can agree that you would be cheating if you were able to represent the yfreyan people of hgtty db yfrgdyycfyf. It is clearly cheating to get those beasts with 4 arms that can run a 5 second 100 meter. Also, have you done the math on the number of socks you would need? I fear you are failing to realize the complications that having eight legs would cause

Damm it no i didnt think it thru