Get rid of the FRENCHIE BONUS (MB)

04/03/18 16:22
I wonder if this will ever happen, I doubt it as the frenchies would probably never win a match if it does. I buy cash players, not ashamed, but that is finished now. I wish all the non french players would do the same, making the developers start noticing that MB is killing the game. Either they remove it or we stop giving you money. I haven’t played a french player in the last 5 seasons who has not used mb.
04/03/18 22:57
Hopefully, ridicule never killed anyone...
05/03/18 10:33
Guess I have a thing called pride. How can you feel proud of beating someone when you know you pretty much cheated to do so. It’s killing the game and making everyone feel like rather retiring than keep up with this crap. Played another french player today and got another mb, makes it 5 out of 5 for the season.

Let me tell you something, when you use MB you are not better than me. Most guys who use mb I will rip appart in a match withou mb. No doubt about it. It’s frustrating and feel like I’ll go spend my money elsewhere.
05/03/18 11:06
Or what they can do is put MB next to the name of people who use MB so I can put my losing strat on and they can waste their money. Then everyone know who the idiots are and the rest of us can play the game in peace.
05/03/18 15:52
Do you think the idiots are those using virtual money to try to win...or those using real money to do it ???
"You have a thing called pride" ? Once again, don't be ridiculous...

05/03/18 16:29
By the fact, what is the name of your team ? which level ?
05/03/18 16:37
I'm not the biggest idiot, you are
Nuh uh, you are
I know you are but what am I
Who smelt it dealt it
That doesn't even make sense
Your face doesn't make sense
Who am I talking to you
And then I found five dollars
05/03/18 19:14
Black Monks :

Nuh uh, you are
Who smelt it dealt it
Who am I talking to you

Hey thats my 5 dollars
05/03/18 21:12
What do you thinks of buying items from the sports shop, same thing, paying to enhance your players.
Both are rules of the game and if your buildings are complete, what do you spend cash on, all the banks would be full.
05/03/18 21:38
I need new socks :

Black Monks :

Nuh uh, you are
Who smelt it dealt it
Who am I talking to you

Hey thats my 5 dollars