Are we being forced to quit the game?

18/03/18 22:39
My fellow RM players. It saddens me to know that we as players, are of NO value to the developers. This is how I managed to dig a little deaper into the hearts of the developers.

In my new level 62 championship this season we are 3 level 62 players and 11 level 63 players. We stand no fair chance of competing and getting promoted to lev 63/64 next season. I have raised a ticket and the reply I received was that, this is normal. In other words DEAL WITH IT. I have spen the better half of three years playing this game and I am now starting to feel that the developers actually want the "older/more experienced" players to retire or leave the game. I have raised a second and a third ticket demanding answers and how they plan on fixing this issue as it is clear that none of us will get promoted next season. But that too fell on deaf ears as I am now being ignored. Also prior to my findings I started bidding for items in the sport shop and have wasted money on gear that wont help if the opposition, is stronger and faster then you. One can try playing the infamous MB , but the players a level higher then you just plays more MB. One can try subs, but so can the other team. And guess what.... yes their subs are stronger and faster then yours. We have now by sheer luck been forced to take a back seat for the next two weeks and then try and regain what we have lost next season.

Frustration, disappointment and total let down, are just some of the more polite words that jumps to mind. It is clear that the developers could not care any less about the "older/more experienced" players as we probably have a better understanding of this game then what they do. What you sirs have forgotten is that it is US, the older players that has made the game into what it is today. It is US that spent money on this game, for you to keep developing and keep going. It is US that has marketed your game by word of mouth so that new younger players would join. It is also US that has to deal with short unjust answers that still leaves everything haning. It is US that has begged for MB to be removed from this game, and yet as in the message above.... It is US being ignored.

Mufassa

18/03/18 23:56
What Mufasa said
19/03/18 08:51
The weird thing is that if you look at any of the level 63 teams and then look at championship they think it is a level 63 league with a top 9 promotion.
19/03/18 08:53
What are they meant to do when they have odd numbers in the different levels. Suck it up princess get over it and why it take you 3 years to reach level 62...?
19/03/18 11:01
Guest DXBMXO :

What are they meant to do when they have odd numbers in the different levels. Suck it up princess get over it and why it take you 3 years to reach level 62...?

Maybe because it didn't exist 2 months ago?

Edit: and the complaint doesn't seem to be mostly about the bad luck of the draw, the complaint seems to be the devs saying deal with it and nothing else. There are much better ways to handle it, some changing reality and some not tchanging reality.
19/03/18 21:00
Guest DXBMXO :

Is this a serious question guest?? Lol.
21/03/18 06:20
No wonder this game is so easy for me... the competition isnt very bright isnt it
21/03/18 13:13
If you're the greatest thing since sliced bread why don't you let everyone know your team and guild name, we would love to back in the glow of your greatness
21/03/18 16:02
So a player 6 levels from the top talking trash about how great they are, a player who has been playing the game for over a year and whose city is under developed (big indicator of excessive mb use), is coming on here to mock people. Odd. And yes, the level you are at is easy, I haven't changed my strat or used a sub in 3+ months and still get double promos down here. Things change when you get to the log jam down the river, you will need a lot more than mb to keep your record there to say the least
22/03/18 12:39
Yeah i used maximum m.b. right up until the last time they lowered its effectiveness whenever that was 3 or 4 months ago i guess. Why is m.b. so frowned upon it when it is a part of the game. I bet you have no problem dropping couple hundred mil at the sport shop how is that any different to using m.b.... dont bother trying to ridicule my team i know i have the strongest most legit non credit card using team on this whole game. Yes i am aware the game it is getting much harder towards the pointy end of the field. And dont have a go at me me deliberately stirring people up when you are the biggest troll on the entire forum.. have a lovely day yours truely WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DUGITES LEADER OF GUILD SN@KEPIT