Match Fixing

08/04/20 13:53
La Cagnannaise Exposed :

guest_1470257561147 :

damages never cheat !!
today NZ against dirty sharks, match under a false rhythm and without the substitutes. Astonishing victory for the misclassified 14-00
the damage criticizes the cagnannaise, I have friends in this guild and I don't mind seeing arrangements. On the other hand, it is distressing to see the damage that criticizes and does the same thing. it really is a guild of crooks, thieves, mourners and cheaters. the shame of the game.you dirty your guild

Hello "guest". Many thanks for your comments. I will happily chat with you on a different thread if you wish.

There are no "Damagers" here, just a one-man crusade against a guild of fixers and cheats.

Many thanks for your input.

Have a great day.

La Cagnannaise Exposed.

a cheater guild, I'm on the right subject. you can add your damages guild
08/04/20 18:06
guest_1470257561147 :

La Cagnannaise Exposed :

guest_1470257561147 :

damages never cheat !!
today NZ against dirty sharks, match under a false rhythm and without the substitutes. Astonishing victory for the misclassified 14-00
the damage criticizes the cagnannaise, I have friends in this guild and I don't mind seeing arrangements. On the other hand, it is distressing to see the damage that criticizes and does the same thing. it really is a guild of crooks, thieves, mourners and cheaters. the shame of the game.you dirty your guild

Hello "guest". Many thanks for your comments. I will happily chat with you on a different thread if you wish.

There are no "Damagers" here, just a one-man crusade against a guild of fixers and cheats.

Many thanks for your input.

Have a great day.

La Cagnannaise Exposed.

a cheater guild, I'm on the right subject. you can add your damages guild

Ok "Guest".

Have a wonderful day, stay safe, stay home.

Kind regards,

La Cagnannaise Exposed.