FRIENDLY MATCH

27/05/16 06:15
i'ts better to reduce the possibilities to do friendly matches ,for exemple 5 friendly matches per team each day.And to replace it, a kind of training where our own players can play match ( 90minutes )

-firstly,there are players who couldn't be connected everytime so some got the advantages to play them everytime they want to check their formation and tactics
-Me ,il love playing friendly match to test a new tactic but sometimes i just enjoy watching the match

-secondly, its better that 12h before the championship match,we cannot playing friendly match against the team we compete the day...because of the jet lag,for exemple me, i'm sleeping while some is waking up playing me lol

PS : i got kind of 90 frienldy matches against some team.
-the one who will compete me today
-MY opponents in guild challenge

it's so much abuse
27/05/16 09:07
Yeah that's rough , I agree with you, maybe friendlies between guild opponents might be better limited to being played during the '24 hours to prepare' stage and then suspended during the actual guild challenge.
27/05/16 14:37
yes,also for the championship,the 12 hours before championship match for example...
27/05/16 14:51
Indeed. Well done on winning the Lv.24 league by the way!
27/05/16 15:44
thanks
27/05/16 17:34
Was it red mancs abusing you by any chance?
27/05/16 18:34
i'm not only talking about the guild challenge. But yes he played me at 3h till 7.00 h
27/05/16 22:24
Hi, RV,

My profound apologies but it was just that I was working till really late and I admire your team and tactics. I tend to do that against super teams but honestly, yours is the best ever. The rest pale in comparision to you.

I believe Will and MK can tell you I enjoy studying the algorithym of this game and tactics employed by good teams by playing countless friendlies. However, I shall restrain myself and bother you no longer as I do not wish to offend fellow players. I will go bug dollard84.

All the best to you and show my team mercy when we meet in GC matches.

P.S. My boss should stop allowing me to play this game during work! LOL
27/05/16 23:56
RV don't you play lots of friendlys against people? Just outa interest I was wondering if it's abuse when red mancs does it is it not the same when you do it ? If you don't like it you shouldn't do it .
28/05/16 00:52
hi, guys, i play a lot of friendlies as well as my team is only level 14. i try to learn about this game as i want to improve but if the team i'm playing against is pissed off with me for playing so many friendlies in a row, he switches to a losing formation, which is the cue for me to get lost n go play against someone else.

if u are asleep n not around to change tactics, it will not affect your dreams as u will be oblivious to what is going on anyway.

if u are a strong team, it is inevitable others will want to test their tactics against u. it's nothing personal as we are all faceless n nameless individuals when we play this game, so, playing friendlies shouldn't be viewed as an act of hostility. afterall, it is just a game

just switch formations if u want to conceal your tactics or if u view smaller teams with disdain, insignificance, etc.

do remember though, in the history of mankind, no empire or kingdom lasted forever.

Harry Redknapp : Be nice to people on your way up as you might meet them on your way down.

so, if limitations are imposed on friendlies, what's next? make this game one for the elite teams n one for the lesser ones since smaller teams are not allowed to spy on the opposition because they, like me, are not that rich to buy gold balls to own big teams, etc?

we should all just chill n have fun instead