you should limit this pack or another option with the use of real money

31/07/16 18:13
I play this game because i was lucky among people in my country who can have internet . I play this game because this should be free.
I just want ask you to make a balance between players in this game,me and other players(i dont know) in the top level work everytime with formation and tactics to get good result....I cant use real money (i never use) .....i dont have even the 3rd builder....but what i noticed is there are so much differences between players because of that...now because of the pack,everyone can build super team...

-before i can defeat player even they have 10 or 20 players average quality more than my team but if it will continue,there will be no chance anymore for me...now there are so much differences and everyone can use bonus matches even they have better players than us...
with my little team with 118 , me and ronak are the only players who have less than 125 in the top level...there is team with 173 ...50 big difference....

is it fair?
31/07/16 20:35
Nope, is not fair. But like almost everything in life, if you got the money, you'll have an edge.