Best strategist's in the game ranking system who have spent NO money?

22/09/17 23:45
BROTHERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD - play the leader of the fire of Dragons for an invite to our mighty guild containing 2 of the best fantasy players in the game... or alternatively grow in one of our feeder guilds... POWER TO THE FREE PLAYING PEOPLE.... the revolution begins!!!!
22/09/17 23:47
Black Monks :

Coach, you have been around longer than me. Is this the first time a player has made statements of being the best player in the game? I know I've been around a long time and this is the first time that I've seen it. There are debated about who is best but anyone named has been named by others.

Not that I can recall BM and I'm pretty sure I haven't heard any player make as many excuses for any statement made, let alone not being the best but being the best
22/09/17 23:47
TerraNovan Phalanx :

True legends never need to blow their own trumpets

Spot on !!
22/09/17 23:48
TerraNovan Phalanx :

Well said and on topic
22/09/17 23:49
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Black Monks :

Coach, you have been around longer than me. Is this the first time a player has made statements of being the best player in the game? I know I've been around a long time and this is the first time that I've seen it. There are debated about who is best but anyone named has been named by others.

Not that I can recall BM and I'm pretty sure I haven't heard any player make as many excuses for any statement made, let alone not being the best but being the best

Thanks mate, I'm going to go back to ignoring this gentleman and I encourage you all to do the same, but if you can't ignore him please make me laugh as hard as phalanx made me laugh the other morning. Great responses all around.
22/09/17 23:49
WE ARE THE BEST - join us brothers to grow
22/09/17 23:55
Dragon blade :

WE ARE THE BEST - join us brothers to grow

Would you like me to factually contradict this statement again?
22/09/17 23:58
TerraNovan Phalanx :

Tell Werner S.... one can see his house from here
23/09/17 00:01
Nah one has been analysed and being playfully 'stretchered' off the field hit and understandable 'knowing' nerve... we are many
23/09/17 00:50
Wow to change a guild name after me empowers me in a way and is really 'stupid' lol