Sports Shop

14/07/19 15:12
New season reset this morning. I went to sports shop to put in some bids but there is nothing listed in the auction section. The shop is still there though.
Is this another change or a bug?
14/07/19 16:04
Same here, must be bug
14/07/19 18:31
I seem to recall a patchnote saying the 'auction' section would go.
14/07/19 20:56
when i originaly ran the patch 3 months ago, the shop was ment to replace the auction with a refresh ever 6 hours - 4 times per day,
how ever sweet nitro decided to make the counter 8 hours - 3 times per day and add a gold ball function to speed it up.
finally it seems they have purged the auction but not lowered the timer. GREEDY
14/07/19 21:19
Don't remember seeing that one Peanut
14/07/19 21:33
Guest 4BK15N :

when i originaly ran the patch 3 months ago, the shop was ment to replace the auction with a refresh ever 6 hours - 4 times per day,
how ever sweet nitro decided to make the counter 8 hours - 3 times per day and add a gold ball function to speed it up.
finally it seems they have purged the auction but not lowered the timer. GREEDY

And not even bother get rid of the button properly...
15/07/19 00:32
Just another half hearted update, or should it be back date. And as a consequence, SN control the cost of the shop enhancements, rather than let players compete in the auction house. Must be hurting the visa boys, being unable to outbid mere mortals and grab the full set before day 1.
15/07/19 00:58
So what exactly are we supposed to spend our cash on now? Is it real cash only?
15/07/19 00:59
Well done Nitro, earning cash now became even more irrelevant. This is my ladt season with this rubbish after more than three years.
15/07/19 18:37
Sukitansee - the Sultan Assassin :

Just another half hearted update, or should it be back date. And as a consequence, SN control the cost of the shop enhancements, rather than let players compete in the auction house. Must be hurting the visa boys, being unable to outbid mere mortals and grab the full set before day 1.

This change won’t hurt the “visa boys”, they will simply spend money on gold balls to refresh and buy items. I have no problem with players choosing to spend real money on the game and it makes commercial sense for SN to give the higher spenders an edge (if their strats are good enough). I just think that the gap to most of the rest of us has become too wide.