La Cag have given up in GVG

14/07/23 11:51
Please answer my question. Most of the game are curious about your gender. Or are you gender neutral?
14/07/23 13:50
Bluemooners :

Please answer my question. Most of the game are curious about your gender. Or are you gender neutral?

Tu es un bon joueur mais humainement t es vraiment une chèvre … a goat … you understand ?
Arrêtes de mettre de l huile sur le feu … tes commentaires ne servent à rien ….
Pou répondre à ta question … PAM est un cagnan … homme, femme, bi , transexuel… peu importe :):)
Allez bisous mongolito
14/07/23 15:00
Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

Cougars (Dave) :

Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

Blitzkrieg! :

Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

En attendant au lieu de fanfaronner venez un peu jouer sur la Map notamment toi blitzkrieg au lieu de faire des loose sur bokke par peur de venir prendre des branlées
Respecte un peu les équipes qui jouent sur tous les fronts

The reason you complain about A loosing game is the same reason you guys blame SN for loosing guild comps against Poep. You simply have no clue what team work and team strategy is about. I have been nr 1 enough times and beaten you enough times to know that there is absolutely nothing respectable or Bragg worthy about beating someone offline. Let your SN buddies make the Top 10 list "online only" then we will talk again. The reason you cant beat Poep is that you mostly play online players, big difference hey? I will give credit where credit is due, Cag does well for A french only guild, then again it doesnt mean much seeing the main reason for that is that no one wants to actually join you. Wonder why??? See you on the field offline hero.

When you have won as many championships as me you will come to see me when you have my record you will come to see me

I've won more championships than you my friend. I always finish higher than you. Come and see me when you've won the GB league 6 times

You don't have to know how to count anymore Dave the GB 6 only I didn't count him anymore with Didier nz we are the only ones to have won him 3 times in a row ask his friend

It wasn't that long ago you missed promotion my friend. I never miss promotion haha. I think I have been top level for longer than anyone in your guild. That's not too bad really. Also I set my alarm for 2a.m to play guild games. This game will put me in an early grave Gus
14/07/23 16:04
Teamweb :

Moi qui a arrêté cette saison , je ne vois pas pourquoi ce post a été fait
Je respecte beaucoup de joueurs des spuitpoep avec qui j’ai encore des contacts par contre un seul est arrogant, bizarrement il a un drapeau anglais , cqfd
Le constat avant mon arrêt était que plusieurs guildes s’unissaient pour battre la cag en envoyant des joueurs chez les spuitpoep
On avait vraiment l’impression que c’était rugby manager contre la cag , ce qui rend le jeu compliqué mais qui me remplit de joie car ça voulait dire qu’on faisait peur
Donc , bluemooners , reste à ta place , cela ne fait que quelques mois que vous êtes au dessus de la cag par votre activité supérieure mais c’est tout , rien à voir avec votre niveau car des centaines de joueurs sont aussi bons
Nous avons une vie nous et rugby manager est juste un jeu
Bonne continuation à tous

My friend, we are not conspiring to beat Cag. We just came together so please don't hate us for that. I was retired and was invited to your great guild by you...and then I was demoted for not cheating. I do thank you for the invitation. I might have stayed if I was not treated poorly. I wish you well in retirement my friend. Take care
14/07/23 18:31
Cougars (Dave) :

Teamweb :

Je respecte beaucoup de joueurs des spuitpoep avec qui j’ai encore des contacts par contre un seul est arrogant, bizarrement il a un drapeau anglais , cqfd
Le constat avant mon arrêt était que plusieurs guildes s’unissaient pour battre la cag en envoyant des joueurs chez les spuitpoep
On avait vraiment l’impression que c’était rugby manager contre la cag , ce qui rend le jeu compliqué mais qui me remplit de joie car ça voulait dire qu’on faisait peur
Donc , bluemooners , reste à ta place , cela ne fait que quelques mois que vous êtes au dessus de la cag par votre activité supérieure mais c’est tout , rien à voir avec votre niveau car des centaines de joueurs sont aussi bons

My friend, we are not conspiring to beat Cag. We just came together so please don't hate us for that. I was retired and was invited to your great guild by you...and then I was demoted for not cheating. I do thank you for the invitation. I might have stayed if I was not treated poorly. I wish you well in retirement my friend. Take care

rétrogradé pour ne pas avoir triché ? qu es ce qui ne faut pas entendre comme conneries de nos jours,je t'estimais mais ça c'était avant.Comme on dit chez nous en France tu as chopé le melon
14/07/23 18:32
Bluemooners :

voilà l'idiot du village...demande à ta femme tête de guiche
14/07/23 19:46
Gilou Jak :

Cougars (Dave) :

Teamweb :

rétrogradé pour ne pas avoir triché ? qu es ce qui ne faut pas entendre comme conneries de nos jours,je t'estimais mais ça c'était avant.Comme on dit chez nous en France tu as chopé le melon

I don't know what "you got melon" means? Sorry Pam. I'm sure it's funny in French. I am not French and do not speak French at all. Just like most Australians who bailed you out during the war didn't speak French either. You were a better player as Lancelot
14/07/23 20:02

I don't know what "you got melon" means? Sorry Pam. I'm sure it's funny in French. I am not French and do not speak French at all. Just like most Australians who bailed you out during the war didn't speak French either. You were a better player as Lancelot[/quote]

pardon Dave "chopé le melon" : it means that you took the big head
stay yourself, stay thehe big opponent that you are. No need to engage in hate speech

15/07/23 14:08
Gilou Jak :

I don't know what "you got melon" means? Sorry Pam. I'm sure it's funny in French. I am not French and do not speak French at all. Just like most Australians who bailed you out during the war didn't speak French either. You were a better player as Lancelot

pardon Dave "chopé le melon" : it means that you took the big head
stay yourself, stay thehe big opponent that you are. No need to engage in hate speech

[/quote]

I'm not engaging in hate speech Pam. But as an Australian, I stand up for my friends. I have no interest in arguing with you or anyone else. I just want to play good games. Please don't forget that this is the English forum and you made your way here to insult my friends. Good day
17/07/23 09:33
I miss this banter… anyone got any abuse for me? (Ollie/Cobham) xx