Kicking straight into touch

21/07/16 09:06
Why is it that if a player kicks the ball into touch from outside the 22, the ball is ALWAYS kicked out on the full, so the line-out is always back where the kick was made. Is this just how it is in the game? Is nobody capable of kicking into touch with it bouncing infield first, so the line-out is where the ball went out? My fly-half is 94 quality, with a kick accuracy and kick force of 140. Surely he can kick the ball into touch with it bouncing infield a couple of times in the game, or is this just how it is??
21/07/16 10:09
It's just how it is, I'm afraid. Difficulties trying to emulate the physics, I think they said.
22/07/16 02:04
just amateurs
22/07/16 10:44
Waspy Tiger :

It's just how it is, I'm afraid. Difficulties trying to emulate the physics, I think they said.

Ok thanks for the reply. Same for everybody, I guess
22/07/16 11:31
Jon Deane :

Waspy Tiger :

Ok thanks for the reply. Same for everybody, I guess

Afraid so.
02/09/16 12:17
This is annoying. The ball is animated to spin why can't it bounce once at least if it's close to the line.
04/09/16 15:53
guest_1458306682869 :

This is annoying. The ball is animated to spin why can't it bounce once at least if it's close to the line.

Bounce would be nice. Either goes out or back in field, catching defense off guard and the winger collects to run through. The one essential feature of the oval-shaped ball game.