Ranking explanation sought.

24/07/16 16:17
I am back at no 1 and no idea how ? How does the rankings work?
24/07/16 16:46
I thought it was going to be alphabetical like in the guilds, was considering changing my name to aardvark dynamos!
24/07/16 17:26
its not mate. but i have no idea how its done the developers are clowns. im definitely a top ten player like you but all the too 10 can beat each other on any given day
24/07/16 18:10
I agree with that, I have 3 different strategies depending on the type of team I'm playing (and others in my guild have way more than that!!) and I'll get completely different results depending upon which one is used against which opposition... That's the good part of the game! It's just a shame all that hard work goes out the window when someone presses the match boost "button" then they win almost by default...

At least I don't need to use up gold balls calling myself aardvark...
25/07/16 02:15
Why do you care about the rankings?
25/07/16 08:56
Phamtom do one you MB queen, you shouldnt worry about rankings as you will never appear in the top 10
25/07/16 09:43
Birkinhead Park :

Phamtom do one you MB queen, you shouldnt worry about rankings as you will never appear in the top 10

I think that will do for that particular expression for a while, thank you.

There's a specific area for banter, and it isn't Questions - it's "3rd half-time".
25/07/16 09:50
Ppppffff
Waspy Tiger :

Birkinhead Park :

There's a specific area for banter, and it isn't Questions - it's "3rd half-time".

25/07/16 09:55
Birkinhead Park :

Ppppffff
Waspy Tiger :

Birkinhead Park :

You're treading on eggshells at the moment with personal abuse and accusations of cheating. Behave or be muted.
25/07/16 10:58
Which are you waspy?