MB still alive and well

16/09/16 11:20
So the developers implemented a change in MB. An encouraging one by reducing it and making it more expensive. But still people squeeze every little ounce out of it.

Here's an idea: grow some balls, and don't use it.
16/09/16 13:44
Indeed Phantom - thanks for zero MB in our GC match yesterday
16/09/16 13:59
It is still a significant part of the game for the moment. My take is, if you need it to win (against someone using it) and you do not have the money to pay it, then that is a weakness you need to address...
16/09/16 18:09
Ollos RFC - Brothers in Arms :

Indeed Phantom - thanks for zero MB in our GC match yesterday

No problem. Was a fun guild challenge until the hissy fits started. After that we thought you can have your victory. For future reference, gvg MB really is actively discouraged in our guild. Looking at the scores it didn't appear like anybody was using MB. Heck - it took us five games to defeat your team
17/09/16 16:12
I totally agree with Phantom. Match bonus ruins the game!
19/09/16 17:01
I disagree about ditching MB completely. It allows weaker teams to compete. I presume all those bleating about removing it are the strongest teams. Probably because they have spent silly amounts of money on the game. Therefore defeating the argument that it should only be about tactics. I do however agree that it should not be allowed in championship and tournaments where you are playing people of roughly the same level as you.
19/09/16 21:01
Michael Dixie :

I disagree about ditching MB completely. It allows weaker teams to compete. I presume all those bleating about removing it are the strongest teams. Probably because they have spent silly amounts of money on the game. Therefore defeating the argument that it should only be about tactics. I do however agree that it should not be allowed in championship and tournaments where you are playing people of roughly the same level as you.

So you want to ditch It Where both teams can use it and keep it where only one can use ? Is that right ?
19/09/16 23:48
How about keeping match bonus but proportionately reducing the amount of fans you lose to a team paying a bonus. So for instance you'd lose 10% less fans if a team pays a 10% bonus to beat you. This would also clear up the arguments about who has or hasn't used match bonus as it could be figured out by the amount of fans you lost.
20/09/16 00:34
That sounds a very good idea Knights.
20/09/16 06:26
If we keep it, which it looks like is a sure thing...Lets have the ability to have an in game option of matching the opponents level of boost.

Like a prompt that appears asking us if we want to match the opponents MB level once the match starts. This will reward players who are more active/online with the ability to counter a players MB use.

If we have the option to match and choose not to then we have nothing to complain about.