Leaving The Game

08/01/17 02:13
I am leaving the game at the end of this season and just wish to say a big thank you to all the friends and enemies I've met over the past year or so that have made this game one of the best I've ever played on laptop and phone. I have been lucky enough to be in an excellent guild that I have had the honour to help build and develope from the very early stages of this game, building up to become one of the top 10 ranked guilds up until a number of us have decided to quit.
I have enjoyed battling and pitting my wits against the best players of the game and I believe the team I built up was a match for anyone, not necessarily every time but I'd like to think I've been a tricky opponent making the best work hard to beat me.
I don’t count myself as being a big loss to the game but more and more of the top teams are leaving the game and I believe the developers need to take a good look at how they have worked the game they need to start to listen to the top teams because if they don't this game will die all together. I know they need to make money from the game but they are getting greedy and forcing players to have to spend big if they want to keep a top rated team but they forget without the many thousand of players that don't spend big there wouldn't be much of a game to develop.
I wish all my fellow guild members of World XV, past and present that I leave behind good luck and hope they continue to have great success and enjoyment from the game, without their input, banter and camaraderie this game wouldn't have been half as good and I wouldn't spent so much of my time playing it .

Thanks again guys and who knows maybe our paths will cross again some time.
08/01/17 11:33
Well you'll be a loss Mr S, you're definitely a tough test and your guild probably gave us our most fun filled GvG match too with a well deserved draw for both sides. Shame you're going but if you choose to come back then I'm sure a lot of us will still be here to say welcome

Good luck
08/01/17 13:12
Kevin, sorry to hear this. We are definitely losing one of the games best players. Thanks for the matches.
08/01/17 20:22
Thanks Croxton and Rucking always good matches against you both in league and GvG and maybe if a new game is developed then I think I might be tempted to play again.

good luck to you both.
08/01/17 22:14
When are the developers going to realise that they are losing the cream of their customers who were the ones to offer advice and help the newer members (via guilds and on the forums) to improve and grow? Without them this game will die!

Kevin - you are another huge loss to the game and I thank you for the tussles we have had in games gone by. If the developers ever do bring out another version - that concentrates on strategy as opposed to building - then I hope both you and I will be tempted back to resume our battles.

Best wishes and good luck for the future.

08/01/17 23:56
Welsh Wizzards :

When are the developers going to realise that they are losing the cream of their customers who were the ones to offer advice and help the newer members (via guilds and on the forums) to improve and grow? Without them this game will die!e r

Kevin - you are another huge loss to the game and I thank you for the tussles we have had in games gone by. If the developers ever do bring out another version - that concentrates on strategy as opposed to building - then I hope both you and I will be tempted back to resume our battles.

Best wishes and good luck for the future.

You might be proven right eventually and certainly if the game doesn't innovate it will fade away. But right now the number of players seems to be multiplying with plenty of people around to help the newbies. So I don't suppose Sublinet are feeling under pressure.

Anyhow, all the best Kevin. Haven't met you on the field of play but enjoyed your posts on the forum.
09/01/17 19:41
Welsh Wizzards thanks for your comments and yeh it has always been a good battle when we meet and let's hope a strategical Rugby game does get developed and I'm sure I'll be back to lock horns with you again

Whatever I'm not sure what team you are but I'm surprised we haven't met on the field of battle in all the time I've been playing the game and thanks I always tried to be constructive in anything I posted on the forum.

All the best and good luck to you both
09/01/17 19:53
Farewell Kevin, the game really is loosing one of a kind, I think I came across your guild once in GVG fair to say we got a lesson in the Rhinos & warriors but we'll keep battling I'm loosing one of my lads too end of season whose just lost interest in playing openly told me it himself. Would of loved to have had a game with you in the league infact before you go I will play you just so I can say I've played you in the game the name is Ashley Longthorn I know I'll be well beat but hey it's only a friendly it's how you learn to beat by the best. enjoy the rest of your time playing and I wish you all the best in the future.
09/01/17 23:44
Ashley thank you and I enjoyed the friendlies sorry I beat you all 3 times but I hope you learnt something from them it's the way I developed my team by learning from the best around play the friendlies and work out ways to beat them.

Good luck and I hope you maintain your enjoyment in the game
09/01/17 23:47
At hand you later Kevin.
Forest Reds.