Special offer

31/05/17 15:41
Hello, After i purchased 4,99€ offer which should have have me 50+5 gold ballons + 4levels for all players+ going in championship level 10 instead of 9.but it put me in championship​ level 9 and not level 10, already sent ticket didnot have answer yet
31/05/17 17:11
Guest EW10B4 :

Hello, After i purchased 4,99€ offer which should have have me 50+5 gold ballons + 4levels for all players+ going in championship level 10 instead of 9.but it put me in championship​ level 9 and not level 10, already sent ticket didnot have answer yet

Not much else you can do other than wait on response. Wish sometimes they would be quicker. Maybe new season start causes delay ( not that it should be an excuse ).
31/05/17 21:05
Also sometimes leagues over subscribed some level 44 teams in level 43
15/09/17 08:05
Hello,
My special offers are completly gone . I want to buy a player but it does not show so that i can buy a player. That featur is gone. Can you please assist.
Regards
15/09/17 08:22
Billy Clarke :

Hello,
My special offers are completly gone . I want to buy a player but it does not show so that i can buy a player. That featur is gone. Can you please assist.
Regards

Have you tried shutting down and restarting game?
Otherwise submit ticket for assistance.
15/09/17 20:16
They rotate on a cycle and then rest for a few days. So it may just be a case of waiting for it to start another cycle.
16/09/17 08:08
Billy Clarke :

Hello,
Regards

Ive also noticed this and raised a ticket.
Answer was "The offers will come back"

To be honest I think it has something to do with the level jump offers that it doesn't show me anymore so it goes 'blank' instead of bringing up a different offer.
However in the last few days it seems to have sorted itself out.
16/11/17 20:31
Same happen to me bought a 1 time offer for 100 gold balls and player.Didnt received the gold balls and a player. Submitted a ticket with proof and then they credit my gold balls and player...Now I have purchased another one time offer for 200 gold balls and player of 85 star rating.didnt receive any submitted a ticket with proof and they keep on telling me I did receive the gold and player.But I didn't receive any so 1 am waiting for A RESPONSE