Introducing FAIRGAME

24/05/16 13:27
Waspy Waspy :

When teams are able to train their players to the standard of those at higher levels then this seems like an interesting idea. Until that point it's a moronic suggestion that only helps the big teams and completely screws the smaller teams. I never use mb but there would be plenty of teams in plenty of guilds who would never be selected for GvG with this in place.

Removing mb from championships where it is a level playing field is a no-brainer. Trying to implement this is brainless.

Isn't the whole point of a GvG to see which guild is stronger? Why should a lower rated guild gain strength through MB to draw a GvG? That is precisely the argument we all have about MB. It favours the weaker guild/team. That is what we are all trying to eliminate.
So is this method still brainless in your wise words?

With regard to removing MB from championships there are other factors which make its use more worthy, it is not merely a no-brainer as you view it.

Factors: progression to next level for better use of training point allocation. Top teams who have maxed out buildings. There are others too.

Maybe u can enlighten me with further respectable and educated views.
24/05/16 13:56
Ben Essien :

Cayden - International allstars

Our guild doesnt use MB in GVGs and hasnt since incorporation,.. but thats mainly as there is no need to, Its easy enough to win your home matches without it anyway, u can use subs for the more difficult matches to ensure victory anyway.

I support your views 100%. However there are many guilds who would need to use MB to gain victory/draw against your guild. This substantiates our initiative. OUR guild is weaker than yours on paper and with MB in a GVG we could possibly pull off a draw, without it possibly unlikely. So why should we be able to buy the draw? To put we only lost 1 or 2 GVG's. Kidding ourselves? A load of BS. Why should guilds feel inferior losing to a top guild like yours and others?

As you say there are ways to gain better opportunity for wins...precisely what we are trying to create. A community of guilds who use tactics and strategy to win GVG. Not MB.

24/05/16 14:01
Rewa.Hard :

How do you propose to police this?
There's no grey area where MB is concerned,either it's a part of the game,or it's removed altogether.

It doesn't require policing. Only guilds who support this initiative and have integrity would join anyway. This is not a movement to get every guild to join. This is for the guilds who are actually looking to make a stance against MB in GVGs and who want to improve their teams and strategy through skill and not point 'n click MB's.
24/05/16 14:18
A point that everyone seems to be missing here is that FAIRGAME is a group of guilds that elects to play other members of FAIRGAME with no mb in a GVG. It does NOT include any and all GVG's. Only match ups against its members.

FAIRGAME Ethics are maintained between its members ONLY. A community of guilds opposing MB in GVGs. Against non FAIRGAME members MB can still be used.
24/05/16 14:38
BeastieBoys :

Waspy Waspy :

When teams are able to train their players to the standard of those at higher levels then this seems like an interesting idea. Until that point it's a moronic suggestion that only helps the big teams and completely screws the smaller teams. I never use mb but there would be plenty of teams in plenty of guilds who would never be selected for GvG with this in place.

Removing mb from championships where it is a level playing field is a no-brainer. Trying to implement this is brainless.

Isn't the whole point of a GvG to see which guild is stronger? Why should a lower rated guild gain strength through MB to draw a GvG? That is precisely the argument we all have about MB. It favours the weaker guild/team. That is what we are all trying to eliminate.
So is this method still brainless in your wise words?

With regard to removing MB from championships there are other factors which make its use more worthy, it is not merely a no-brainer as you view it.

Factors: progression to next level for better use of training point allocation. Top teams who have maxed out buildings. There are others too.

Maybe u can enlighten me with further respectable and educated views.

1. You've completely missed the main point.
2. If you really want the rich to get richer and the poor to get poorer then you've nailed it with this 'idea'.
3. Yes, it's completely brainless.
4. I'm almost certainly more educated than you.
24/05/16 14:53
1).Please explain how I have missed the main point.
2).Actually equally financially beneficial for both guilds by not using MB the poorer would become richer and have more money for not using MB which could then be utilised towards bettering their training,infirmary and auction house and therefore their teams. Working hard at their strats and tactics like the big guns have done day in day out for months or longer.
3).
4).
24/05/16 14:53
To me the main point is teams and guilds wanting raw, authentic challenges.
24/05/16 14:56
Top guilds are seeking well-earned draws. They DON'T mind a draw after a great challenge. They DO mind draws against lower teams using MB. These guilds then further 'advertise' how few losses they have on their guild wall. FAIRGAME 'advertises' the real deal guilds and I urge the top guilds to take up the initiative and challenge.

MB isn't going anywhere just yet...many members complain about it and this is a means to play raw, decent games in Gvg's.
24/05/16 16:27
BeastieBoys :

2).Actually equally financially beneficial for both guilds by not using MB the poorer would become richer and have more money for not using MB which could then be utilised towards bettering their training,infirmary and auction house and therefore their teams. Working hard at their strats and tactics like the big guns have done day in day out for months or longer.
3).
4).

1. It's written in my post above if you have the attention span to revisit it. Your strength seems to be in regurgitating nonsense and generally spamming this forum though so good luck with that.
24/05/16 16:30
Waspy Waspy :

BeastieBoys :

3).
4).

1. It's written in my post above if you have the attention span to revisit it. Your strength seems to be in regurgitating nonsense and generally spamming this forum though so good luck with that.

So I take it you're not in?