Introducing FAIRGAME

28/05/16 09:00
10-0 ? lol
28/05/16 11:58
Beastie Boys, i think its a great idea, and must say thoroughly enjoyed our GVG today, i'll admit I have used MB in the past, I know there is no way I can beat Cayden, DK or ABS without it, in fact their teams are much better, without it I would struggle to get within 20. on the other hand often I've had it used against me by teams who are adamant they don't use it, beaten 24-0 then beat them 23-7 straight after. What would also be good, would be for teams who put up 10 players in a GVG, let all players challenge, not just the top 5 or 6 teams take all the games, therefore making it a GUILD challenge. After reading through the posts on your thread there seems to be a lot of opposition to your idea. I think the your main point of making GVG between teams who have signed up to the idea being about strategy and not bank balances has been overlooked by quite a few. But the most important thing that has been overlooked is the fact that this is a GAME.
28/05/16 12:49
I also support this idea...we hate mb! If weaker guilds are smart enough they could get a draw against us without mb.... research timezones and choose your opponent wisely...attack while we are offline and sub!! The thing that pisses me off is teams like wasps from Lomu's ...has 10 stars on my team and still chooses to use mb...grow some balls and have a go!!!
28/05/16 12:53
Taff - British Lions :

10-0 ? lol

Haha. Not that bad...we had a decent challenge. We lost 10-7 in the end. We had to play ALL 20 games to get the 7 and took advantage of their low energy levels when we could. It was a great challenge and I think against a guild of their quality we didn't do too badly. Great sportsmanship. Springbok Legends did well financially and our guild is using the cash towards improving our buildings and becoming stronger. We had more fun than usual GvG's and we are proud of our result, it is a pure result.
28/05/16 12:58
Craig Ingram :

Beastie Boys, i think its a great idea, and must say thoroughly enjoyed our GVG today, i'll admit I have used MB in the past, I know there is no way I can beat Cayden, DK or ABS without it, in fact their teams are much better, without it I would struggle to get within 20. on the other hand often I've had it used against me by teams who are adamant they don't use it, beaten 24-0 then beat them 23-7 straight after. What would also be good, would be for teams who put up 10 players in a GVG, let all players challenge, not just the top 5 or 6 teams take all the games, therefore making it a GUILD challenge. After reading through the posts on your thread there seems to be a lot of opposition to your idea. I think the your main point of making GVG between teams who have signed up to the idea being about strategy and not bank balances has been overlooked by quite a few. But the most important thing that has been overlooked is the fact that this is a GAME.

We really enjoyed the GvG. Thanks LL. I agree teams have overlooked main point of FG. Oh well. The other thing of course is that we will only respect the conduct against other FG members.
28/05/16 13:02
Dropkicks Rfc :

I also support this idea...we hate mb! If weaker guilds are smart enough they could get a draw against us without mb.... research timezones and choose your opponent wisely...attack while we are offline and sub!! The thing that pisses me off is teams like wasps from Lomu's ...has 10 stars on my team and still chooses to use mb...grow some balls and have a go!!!

We have debated this as a guild before...it seems that strat almost goes to sleep when one is offline. We find it harder to win in friendlies against each other when both home and away are online. Easier when the away team is offline. Without using other tactics like subs etc. Is this just a thing in our mind or is there something to it? What are your views on this.

PS Wasps didn't use MB on us, although he didn't need to. From time to time we have all used MB at some point. I believe your next GvG v LL will be clean. Thanks for joining DK, your guild is super strong and if we met you outside of FAIRGAME we too would use MB to force the draw in a GvG. We are keeping a separate log for normal GvG and FG.
28/05/16 13:10
BeastieBoys :

Dropkicks Rfc :

We have debated this as a guild before...it seems that strat almost goes to sleep when one is offline. We find it harder to win in friendlies against each other when both home and away are online. Easier when the away team is offline. Without using other tactics like subs etc. Is this just a thing in our mind or is there something to it? What are your views on this.

I try and set my strategy to be strong offline...its not necessarily the best attacking strategy i can use...been away team is always a disadvantage... low rthym strats work better while offline! Its trial and error.. the way i personally set up strats is get a strong guild mate to play me over and over again until i win away..it is possible but definitely not easy... no strat can defend every team! Im happy to win 70% of my away games
28/05/16 13:23
And thanks BeastieBoys im lucky to have a strong guild. Awesome group who help eachother and we openly share strategys! My team wouldnt be half as good as it is without the help of abs and cayden, wizzards great guys who are strategy guru's... i have been away for 2 weeks on holiday and they have done a great job while ive been away... very grateful...ps im not sure how long my team has been running 0% morale but its fixed now lol
28/05/16 13:27
Interesting...will look into that. Thanks for sharing.
29/05/16 13:09
9 games played, leading 9-0 ... Pretty confident the French won't translate the word Fairgame lmao