WEBB ELLIS JAMF

09/02/17 21:14
shame everyone knows you're now not undefeated
09/02/17 21:16
super spene :

monmouth you uploaded your profile pic to the wrong place mate, move along lil man

Im smiling though as we triumphed over the once unbeaten WEBB ELLIS JAMF
09/02/17 21:16
Thanks for the friendly victories by the way Pontypool (whoever you are). Bless, you tried subs and everything
09/02/17 21:18
Well just to put another spanner in the works I know for a fact that Webb Ellis have actually been beaten before and it seems to have been conveniently overlooked. Shame really that the 'new' style guild page does not reflect draws and losses as well as wins.
09/02/17 21:20
Seems they need to buy some memory with their credit cards, rather than players
09/02/17 21:21
Carshalton Colts :

Well just to put another spanner in the works I know for a fact that Webb Ellis have actually been beaten before and it seems to have been conveniently overlooked. Shame really that the 'new' style guild page does not reflect draws and losses as well as wins.

Name of opponent and approximate date please, Mr Impartial Colts.
09/02/17 21:22
Cymru Guild 09/02/17
09/02/17 21:30
grow up mornmouth
09/02/17 21:33
Bluemooners :

Carshalton Colts :

Name of opponent and approximate date please, Mr Impartial Colts.

Suffice to say in answering that I would be identifying my own guild which is unfair on both myself and my fellow guild members who are unaware that I moderate on the forum. That said, if your records are so comprehensive you should, if being honest with yourselves, be able to work it out. ......... and you know what they say about sarcasm!
09/02/17 21:38
Is a 'moderator' allowed to lie and have agendas? You should apply for the speaker position in the house of commons..