Hey PIMPS high and low

27/03/19 16:26
I didn't get that wrong all good you might be right with your % and in theory it's true. When it comes down the field the theory will be meaningless if you are playing "at our level" - no big balls here I actually have a tiny d1ck . It's just my opinion
27/03/19 16:55
RONNIE,
I don't know who you are, nor do I care...…...But the age old argument of "I have money and you don't, that's why u beat me" has been around since the invention of the ATARI.....I assume your old enough to know what is...…..how a person spends their money shouldn't matter to anyone......a person can buy all the players they want and it doesn't always help them understand or win.....and then a player can not spend a dime and be very very competitive in this game.....so becuz I choose to spend my money on a few players to better myself in the game is a option I have......if others want to cry or whine that I beat them with pay players so be it......but don't assume becuz someone spends money on this game that they don't know how to play......and yes maybe I am a little lazy on training.....and at this level the AH has absolutely NOTHING to pick from...….
27/03/19 20:28
Cowboys4Life :

RONNIE,
I don't know who you are, nor do I care...…...But the age old argument of "I have money and you don't, that's why u beat me" has been around since the invention of the ATARI.....I assume your old enough to know what is...…..how a person spends their money shouldn't matter to anyone......a person can buy all the players they want and it doesn't always help them understand or win.....and then a player can not spend a dime and be very very competitive in this game.....so becuz I choose to spend my money on a few players to better myself in the game is a option I have......if others want to cry or whine that I beat them with pay players so be it......but don't assume becuz someone spends money on this game that they don't know how to play......and yes maybe I am a little lazy on training.....and at this level the AH has absolutely NOTHING to pick from...….

WOW! You get so pissed that you reference the Atari? So exactly how was someone able to coin to get an edge on an online opponent in the Atari world? If you read back over what I posted you actually agreed with me. You stated that you are lazy on training and I pointed out that you don't put the effort into your team that Karl does. Must have struck a nerve. To clarify my stance though, I could give zero f**ks what you "choose" to spend your cash on. I see it already at the level I am at believe it or not, guys are already buying the paypal players. I really don't care because as you also pointed out in your post it doesn't indicate either way that they do or don't know how to play. I really didn't insinuate that you didn't know how to play the game, just that I would prefer to take a lesson from a Karl as he seems to really know his sh*t and you seem to talk a lot of sh*t.
27/03/19 21:38
man... I am away for like 2 weeks and all hell breaks loose on the forums???

this kid has some spunk. reminds me of my early "hatred" of losing to the pimps...

keep at it... you'll get there. I mean I am not saying I beat all of them on a consistent basis... but some of them most of the time, a few once in a blue moon. You'll get there, if you keep that fire and direct it on the "field".
27/03/19 22:04
Ron what's the name of your team? Guild?
27/03/19 22:42
str3ifenkarl :

Then you should look again the amount of PayPal players won't tell you how good a team is... It's not that easy. I think PayPal players are overrated. If you want to be a part in the top 10 - and I'm talking about a longer stay - then you have to max out your whole team in the attributes this post needs. In that case a PayPal player isn't stronger anymore.

And hey. Those players are part of the game. It would be senseless to play without them.

I got a few as well. Mainly bc of the shitty AH. At lev 20 there is no problem... I know.

Karl, I agree with 90 per cent of your explanations but you mentioned a point why PayPal players are not overrated to my mind. There are not a lot of solid and well trained players in the AH.. so you have to take what you get. There is no other option than to train the shit out of new players to max maybe 4 or 5 of the key attributes and you may reach that goal right before these players turn 31, then you have to fill your starting lineup with other 2, 3 or 4 bad trained players of the AH.. it is nearly impossible to max all starting players in all key attributes for a free player (well, that is just my experience), especially for high levels. On the other hand there is a team with 4, 7 or 10 fully maxed Paypals instead of 3 or 4 bad trained players and other maybe 10 or 12 solid trained players with a few but not all key attributes maxed. I don't blame the spenders and it doesn't guarantee you success but of course its a big advantage in my opinion (especially if you battle in higher levels or in the top 25 on map). But you have to deal with that or pay real money, too.
27/03/19 22:47
I feel your pain. That's why my team almost died. Recently they have raised the players quality. Makes it a little bit easier. But yeah we all know AH suxx
27/03/19 22:51
The Maddogs :

man... I am away for like 2 weeks and all hell breaks loose on the forums???

this kid has some spunk. reminds me of my early "hatred" of losing to the pimps...

keep at it... you'll get there. I mean I am not saying I beat all of them on a consistent basis... but some of them most of the time, a few once in a blue moon. You'll get there, if you keep that fire and direct it on the "field".

We were all waiting for you to go away lol we felt safe so we started a discussion but you returned JK
27/03/19 23:24
Fully agree with GW as a free player. It's hard staying competitive with what the AH offers. The good teams do our best and work with what we got. =)
27/03/19 23:40
str3ifenkarl :

Ron what's the name of your team? Guild?

I am Al Bundy's Brawlers in The Valley Of Unrest. Feel free to pound on me as long as you are going to give me pointers.