Bluemooners

29/04/18 22:06
Rumour has it BM has been found - insulted a 'high up' French real life player then done it again on the French forum and now 'hundreds' of French players intend to..... 'test strategies' against him.... it's a 'special kind of special
29/04/18 23:44
Thanks for the gossip db, we know we can count on you to show off those wonderful rugby values. Top notch mate.
30/04/18 16:06
Whats with the name change Bluemooners?
30/04/18 16:39
Dragon blade :

Rumour has it BM has been found - insulted a 'high up' French real life player then done it again on the French forum and now 'hundreds' of French players intend to..... 'test strategies' against him.... it's a 'special kind of special

No-mark and obsessed. Do you think of me when you're having special kind of special time with your wife?
Give it your best shot, you might get above the 4th division this season. Lol what a no-mark loser. Just another trying to get a name in the game off the back of me, because his team and strats just can't cut it
30/04/18 16:44
PastorJack :

Whats with the name change Bluemooners?

Bored rigid with the game Pastorjack, simple as that. The only thing that keeps me going is not letting the gob-shites on the forum delude themselves that they've won. I'd have retired ages ago if it weren't for the haters that drone on week after week, year after year.
30/04/18 23:01
Soft metallic sound (a coin dropping into the charity box) One uses 49 gold balls to change his name so the French don't pursue him. One even changes his flag. Pathetic but special at the same time.
01/05/18 00:01
More gossip from the king of values. You make footballers look like gentlemen. I always thought rugby was the hooligans game played by gentlemen but apparently that hasn't spread to you yet.
04/05/18 16:46
Typical "no marks" having a dig. Get back to rugby league mate...
04/05/18 16:49
Do you mean, typical unknown annonymous people?
04/05/18 16:50
Oh, and the guy that wanted to use mooners to become forum famous, can't leave that part out of my translation help.