“Yesterday, MB seems so far away”

07/09/18 08:45
Well we are a month or so into the no mb era and I was just wondering players thoughts on how it’s going?

Me, I think it’s a breath of fresh air. Yes there are still things wrong with the game but I think SN have
addressed the main issue that players were complaining about.

I’m glad to see that most of the players I (and others) consider good players are thriving with the new update, but what is more pleasing is seeing those who relied on MB are struggling somewhat.
This goes for guild challenges too, before this update, they had become mundane with exception of the occasional match up. Now, I think they have become exciting (in context with the game). We’ve come across some very strong guilds and have lost a couple against stuitpop and Phoenix.

Similar to my comments about individual players, it’s good to see that guilds who were dependent on mb to be victorious and to remain undefeated have been found out by the lack of mb.

All in all, I think the new update is a success compared to what we had before.
07/09/18 09:15
Not so long ago a certain guild was boosting on the forum how they milked Juggernaut guild for 8 hours that same guild had to bend a knee and are the one who was milked now for 15 hours. The embarrassment of being milked was so bad that the cash cow eventually raised his white flag and place his losing strat on that was a bit stupid as there was still 10 games left that he could have made allot of money. This guild was the self proclaimed best guild in the game in MB era makes one wonder how much influence did mb play in being the MARK in the game
07/09/18 09:21
F&G, I totally agree with your comments, everyone in our guild is really happy with the update, particularly around MB being taken out of the game.
We all know the players/guilds that previously used MB to survive/win or "remain unbeaten" and it is good to finally out them.

Long may it continue.
07/09/18 09:22
Me I'm just wondering how long it wil take that L column to go from L 1 to L2 lol .... PS "we also don't lose that often"
07/09/18 10:25
Personally think no mb is great and the guild challenges have got even more interesting, some saddos even stay up for 24hours and constantly sit online in fear of being taken out now
07/09/18 10:36
tigerrrsit LestahhhhhhatseLguest_1443998140496 :

Personally think no mb is great and the guild challenges have got even more interesting, some saddos even stay up for 24hours and constantly sit online in fear of being taken out now

Wait so you are actually trying to say they should disband being online next ? Take note developers coz we all know web Ellis is rugby manager please take note of them ... Maybe go update your losing table first before adding further comment .... But on a serious note well played was fun to be part of
07/09/18 10:41
guest_1463409502900 :

Wait so you are actually trying to say they should disband being online next ? Take note developers coz we all know web Ellis is rugby manager please take note of them ... Maybe go update your losing table first before adding further comment .... But on a serious note well played was fun to be part of

Of course not but havent you all got jobs or lives lol
07/09/18 13:46

Perhaps you could raise a ticket stating that when playing 'a certain guild', the whole of the opposing team have to be offline for 8 hours of the challenge?
Come on guys, take your defeat(s) gracefully.
07/09/18 14:23
No problem in taking the defeat. We didn't have enough firepower and our defense wasn't good enough.

I do however take exception to the fact our unbeaten run was due to MB. I've been in the guild over 18 months now and prior to the update I think I had been involved in possibibly 1 draw. If it was down to MB we would have a lot more draws as MB does nothing in defense. People just couldnt beat us. Also we had a long string of lower quality/in-expierenced guilds.

We will rebuild and be difficult to beat again.
07/09/18 15:22
But you still (usually) have to get to 25? That’s where MB is/can be used. And unless I’m mistaken, you have failed to do that in the 2 gvg’s you have lost?
So is it just coincidental that since MB has gone, you have failed to get to that magic number?