bug on golden balloons

20/03/24 08:35
Some teams have players with stats at 1070 at positions and below 800 for others. I don't see how they managed to spend so many Ballon d'Or... but I just found there is a BIG BUG regarding the Ballon d'Or and some teams are taking advantage of it. I hope SN does a few things otherwise it will be the end game
20/03/24 10:37
Support Response: 10 Players Banned
20/03/24 10:46
let op slang :

Support Response: 10 Players Banned

That s Good
Cheaters must be eliminated
20/03/24 12:46
I understand better what bluemooners did
21/03/24 02:23
I’m not sure what this bug is but please let us know who’s been banned for cheating. Hopefully they got what they deserve. Some bloke on the French forum seems to think it’s okay to cheat as it was caused by SN. Poor excuse if he’s been doing it himself.
21/03/24 07:53
Teamweb :

Whatever this is, Bluemooners definitely not involved. He has not spent any of his own money on the game for about 6 months. He has been using gold balls which he has built up over many years playing the game to train players properly and picked up well trained players on the auction house. It is his knowledge of the game which has kept him at the top for so long. Whatever you think of him he is a great player and it is this alone which has kept him going.
21/03/24 07:54
Teamweb :

Don’t mention my name you retarded no-mark.
21/03/24 08:32
Simons Spud Slingers :

Teamweb :

Whatever this is, Bluemooners definitely not involved. He has not spent any of his own money on the game for about 6 months. He has been using gold balls which he has built up over many years playing the game to train players properly and picked up well trained players on the auction house. It is his knowledge of the game which has kept him at the top for so long. Whatever you think of him he is a great player and it is this alone which has kept him going.

Of course its obvious lol
21/03/24 08:32
Simons Spud Slingers :

I’m not sure what this bug is but please let us know who’s been banned for cheating. Hopefully they got what they deserve. Some bloke on the French forum seems to think it’s okay to cheat as it was caused by SN. Poor excuse if he’s been doing it himself.

I don't reassure you about our players...I see you coming
Lancelot (cag)
21/03/24 08:41
Bluemooners :

Teamweb :

Don’t mention my name you retarded no-mark.

No insult little man
In cheaters kingdom you are the king