There are several possible reasons:
- Players are injured: select the "Injured players" tab to view them. You can heal them with crutches and bandages in the gear section.
- Players are depressed: they can be viewed on the "Injured players" tab. You can improve their mental with massages in the gear section.
Exercises may require a specific coach type as well as a piece of gear.
You can view the requirements for each possible exercise in the "Help" section, on the "Training list" page.
Purchase both the require trainer and the piece of equipment and the exercise will be added to the training page.
Training gear is unlocked by sponsors. You can view which sponsor is required for a piece of training gear in the "Help" section, "Unlocked objects" page.
When sidelines are injured, depressed or under paid they refuse to train or play matches.
Check the "Injured players" page in the "Training" section as well as the "Player salaries" page in the "Team management" section to make sure that your players are in good shape and properly paid.
Yes, go to "Team management", then "Players" and click on the pencil icon on the player's profile.
Players reach their maximum potential between 21 and 26. After 26, their potential slowly decreases.
The importance of each ability depends on your team's strategy and the player's position on the field. You can see each position's "profile" on the strategy page.
If a player does not have the right profile for his current position, certain of his abilities might be higher than the required values. In this case, the exceeding part is grayed to show that it does not improve his performance in the current position.
The percentage represents the player's possible performance in the current position. The higher the value, the better the player will perform in the current position.
Swap players around and use the position's profile as a guide to select the best player for the position.
Yes, there are several ways of getting free vitamins:
- Sponsor friends: Go to the sponsoring page in the Bank section to get your sponsoring link. Anyone you registers with your sponsoring link will earn you vitamins when their team reaches the defined goals (see the sponsoring page for details).
- Sponsorpay: It's a offer based system thats rewards you with free vitamins. Go to the Bank to start using it.
- In-game competitions: You are rewarded with free vitamins if you win the cup or certain leagues.
First, the sponsoring only applies if your friend registered using your sponsoring link. If so, his pseudo will appear on the sponsoring page.
Next, you only receive the vitamins if your friend's team reaches the defined goals and is an active players. If he reaches the goal but has stopped playing you won't get the reward.