Chat - what is wrong?

15/04/16 15:32
Waspy Tiger :

It's happened twice today to me. Earliest post in our chat is 10:48 this morning. Happened yesterday evening as well. I think most guilds use Facebook pages or external forums to deal with the problem.

Just happened again, earliest post is now 13:11
15/04/16 18:30
Never happened to me before apart from the new league starting. I just thought, until now, that was normal.
Rest of my guild are the same, and just as 'confused' as it is not very helpful. I understand the point about facebook etc but many peeps do not want to take the game outside of the site itself.

16/04/16 05:13
Has always happened for me, not perhaps every day, but certainly several times a week, and sometimes several times per day. I assumed that was just what it did.
Reset again, no messages at all now.
18/04/16 00:32
Maybe it's a capacity issue on the server - some guilds full of church mice can have a whole season's worth of chat but others like my own where we are really active and always nattering about this and that, we max out the limit quite regularly?? For the record it seems to reset several times a day in my guild (British Lions)
18/04/16 12:04
I see the problem. The server currently only saves the 100 last messages, and heal requests and their answers are counted as messages.
Your guild chat wasn't cleared, it was just filled with heal requests.
I will see if we can increase the memory size without crashing the server.
18/04/16 13:24
Well I guess that says we have good heal kits numbers in our various guilds :o)
19/04/16 12:26
My chat has always reset, completely adhoc.
25/04/16 00:49
PierrotLL :

I see the problem. The server currently only saves the 100 last messages, and heal requests and their answers are counted as messages.
Your guild chat wasn't cleared, it was just filled with heal requests.
I will see if we can increase the memory size without crashing the server.

would be great to fix as all our guild info for gvg is wiped out befor most can read it .... maybe a world chat can be added to game to so we can have laughs
01/05/16 19:05
Same here happens everyday but at random times. I thought it was the championship reset but then it kept happening so I thought it was the platform (iPad/iPhone) but it's not that either.

Been happening slot in the past few weeks which is a very pronounced difference.
02/05/16 10:44
have they messed with chat .. now it leaves old chat and takes the new chat ..