Trouble makers

22/06/16 22:43
Hey guys, he has a mate called (currently) 'Newcastle Falcons' with a Scottish flag in the Unbeatable Guild of NZ. They've just done their booting trick yesterday straight after gvg finished, just waiting for our leader to wake up! They were both in our guild together - have screen grabs from when they did it.

He's rejoined our guild and is spewing the usual juvenile abuse. Be nice if the powers that be could do something about it.
22/06/16 22:57
Should add I've friendlied them both so they can be tracked at least. Be good if they could be blocked though.
22/06/16 23:05
Maybe log a ticket with the screen grabs? That might get a better reaction than on the forums
23/06/16 01:04
Will give it a whirl.
23/06/16 05:56
Counties it is a guy called Rottweilers with a NZ flag that was in your guild-he is the original Prophets who became 007s who became Honey Badger and then changed his name to Rottweilers and joined you guys. I saw he did this about a week ago to you guys and he has just done it again. His accomplice is still in your guild and he is The Sharks with an SA flag. Take my word for it. Don't let The Sharks try manipulate you he is part of it. Boot him.
23/06/16 18:06
We got him as a newcomer and booting him after challenge. Can expect a name change from prophets again as he knows he's been rumbled and has taken a lot of abuse in the chat! Just don't promote people who push for RH and b wary of those u do. We have a lot of hrs but are changing it so that if the ones we have leave we ain't making anymore just sticking with our leader, myself and one other trusted member.

Like I said tho guys he will be on the move again, around 2pm gmt
23/06/16 18:08
And he tried to sell us his mate Newcastle Falcons as soon as he joined. Do they have a guild they go to in between to concoct there plans?
25/06/16 03:44
BeastieBoys :

Counties it is a guy called Rottweilers with a NZ flag that was in your guild-he is the original Prophets who became 007s who became Honey Badger and then changed his name to Rottweilers and joined you guys. I saw he did this about a week ago to you guys and he has just done it again. His accomplice is still in your guild and he is The Sharks with an SA flag. Take my word for it. Don't let The Sharks try manipulate you he is part of it. Boot him.

BeastieBoys, you are an imbecile.
25/06/16 08:11
Newcastle Falcons just joined our guild (Scotland) - to be booted very quickly.
25/06/16 09:07
NF left before they were kicked - thanks for the info and the good work. Also played in a friendly so will track their next moves.