How does Bandage work?

01/09/17 13:11
Hi

Do any of you know how bandage works?

I got a 2* one & thought it may make say a player with 7 recovery into a 17 recovery but that's not it so I played around some more & found it does not take 10 off at the start or end of training's recovery time.

The only thing I can think of is it works on injury's but so far no injured player to see if that's what it does or not so is that right or is it something else?
01/09/17 19:07
I stopped buying from the sports shop it's a complete rip off and doesn't actually help well it does but to make your team worse played 5 seasons of buying things from the sports shop failed to get promoted finishing in the bottom 3 5 seasons running until last season I bought nothing used the same tactics and finished 7th
01/09/17 21:15
Ashley that could just be coincidence but I have to admit so far I cant see if any of them make much difference. The thing that is really pissing me off though is I have loads of points & nothing to spend them on my team strength is sinking every season yet all there ever is on the TM are more players who are no better than what I am stuck with or ones that would be bench warmers for 3-4 seasons while I attempt to train them up to a useful level
01/09/17 22:25
sames mate I have over 120,000 rp and in my AH there is like 5 players a day you can buy and not one of them is anywhere near the required quality to compete I'm averaging around getting 190 rated at level 45 currently but you really need at least 200 to have a realistic chance and that's even with good strats like people who aint setup great don't have a chance without spending some serious cash
03/09/17 11:40
I cant see the point of spending cash the game is not good enough for that plus with no players even avail what's the point you will just have it sitting there unused
04/09/17 12:11
Ashley having now got the Sports Shop & got 3* everything except water bottle (2*) I won my last two league games which I expected to lose & did not even use any M B as I thought it would do no good in both. I still cant work out how some of them work but they must be doing something right.
16/09/17 07:18
What can you buy in the sports shop? sorry,i haven't bought one yet,my stadium hasn't upgraded completly to the required level.
16/09/17 07:35
Increased Pass accuracy, Stamina, Training speed, Receiving, Toughness, Sprint, Kick Accuracy, Tackle, Energy Recovery speed & Dribble.

Each one has 3 levels... and each level increment will increase each item by +5.

All a big fat waste of time imo.

AFC Millwall (Friends)
16/09/17 19:13
Don't bother with the sports shop.
If you want to win matches STOP buying all that damn equip.
17/09/17 09:29
I have also noticed that "BOTS" bid on items too.... They "win" items then up the bidding on the same type of items they've just won!!!! Names change each season.... noticed more so last season though!

Note to developers: Scummy tactics.... whilst "shill bidding" continues, I will NOT fund this game.... so your greed has been your downfall!