Juggernauts can't win without resorting to underhanded methods.

14/02/18 00:25
I would ignore this fella
14/02/18 00:30
Dragon blade :

I would ignore this fella

Bore off, no-mark.
14/02/18 00:47
#ADHD awareness
14/02/18 02:01
Going back on topic this is just a game guys and not worth arguing about. Just enjoy the game
14/02/18 02:06
Welcome back
14/02/18 02:26
Both BM's (gamers) will be completely ignored as they provoke u to try and get you banned.... desperately sad... and against any rugby culture but its a special kind of special
14/02/18 03:42
Dragon blade :

Both BM's (gamers) will be completely ignored as they provoke u to try and get you banned.... desperately sad... and against any rugby culture but its a special kind of special

Sorry for welcoming you back. Um. Let me think how to solve this cunundrum...oh I know, if I'm nice to you that means I'm mean so if I'm mean it means I'm nice? Glad you found your way out of the ditch, hope you enjoyed the db blackout shirts our search party wore. Now stop jumping into fun threads and pointlessly trying to make them about you. Youre a confident pro rugby player, you don't have time for this
14/02/18 03:44
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Black Monks :

Oh yeah, your father is a hamster and your mother smells of elderberries! I fart in your general directions!

Runs off crying

The bad man called me names

You know, if my dog was as ugly as you, I'd shave it's butt and tell him to walk backwards. (Movie quote and not how I really feel toward socks)

Thanks for the guild invite, might join you sometime soon

Thats a great quote, no worries if u join u join have taken a back seat kinda thing but its actually quite fun helping out the new teams have actually begun enjoying the game again
14/02/18 03:46
I need new socks :

Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Black Monks :

Oh yeah, your father is a hamster and your mother smells of elderberries! I fart in your general directions!

Runs off crying

The bad man called me names

You know, if my dog was as ugly as you, I'd shave it's butt and tell him to walk backwards. (Movie quote and not how I really feel toward socks)

Thanks for the guild invite, might join you sometime soon

Thats a great quote, no worries if u join u join have taken a back seat kinda thing but its actually quite fun helping out the new teams have actually begun enjoying the game again

That's good to here bud, best of luck!
14/02/18 06:07
Bluemooners :

MAVERICKMichael Goldschagg :

But as a fact on blue mourners opinion who cares

Who are you ? Just another no-mark trying to get 'a rep' off the back of me. I'll take it as a compliment. Thank you.
Mr Modest 'one of the fallen legends' obsessed with me again. What a loser.
We beat you 23-22 (23 wins out of 25 played compared to your 22 from 46) in the gvg and didn't keep our last man occupied with 400 friendlies So we not only won, but we came out of it with morals in-tact unlike you. You were just another aspiring guild that we milked for the last 8 hours. You literally have no shame and will resort to any tactics no matter how underhand. Same as you do with match fixing league games.
Hope Webb Ellis get to put you in your place again soon. Shame really as we were full of praise for you prior to this thread, for giving it a go, for being so active and for being the toughest challenge we'd received in about 50 gvgs. Oh well, you burnt that bridge.
Thank you and good night, milk-boys.

Mmmmmmm yes funny how you would lebel me a no-mark trying to get a rep on the back of you, like i said who actually cares about your opinion or for that matter your reputation then because this nobody you claim i am, have beaten you more times that i can count this nobody has also been to nr 1 spot more times that he actually cares about so i like being the nobody especially if this nobody can stay under the radar. Just because i dont normaly come on the forum and talk dont mean you can come in and claim to be a Superstar because yes you have a reputation but buddy let me tell you a little secret in case nobody's told you before your "rep" suck so please dont flatter yourself you not that good.