The Exiles are looking for 4 new teams

04/01/18 10:29
Gregory Ishii :

Guys,hello. My Rugby guild name is called England 2066(International). We've been getting some inactive players,and we kicked them out,but i couldn't find an active player. There is only one spot left,and if anyone wants to join in,please let me know and write about your team information,because at the moment our guild is on by invitation on purpose cuz i wanna find people on forum. Big thx.

I would start a thread much like I did here if I were you - we gained a really nice chap and an active member that way. It's a nice way to introduce your guild so people can find you.
04/01/18 23:22
EXILES - extremely well played - you guys are all v gd and v active - brilliant challenge------Fire of Dragons-----
06/01/18 11:32
Dragon blade :

EXILES - extremely well played - you guys are all v gd and v active - brilliant challenge------Fire of Dragons-----

Thank you DB! We enjoy your shooting-out-of-the-blocks approach - you must have taken most of us out in the first hour! I am delighted we were able to get within one of a draw this time around though, shows we are improving and that the new recruits are doing their jobs. A special thank you, however, for your kindness in the friendly right towards the end. I don't think I have ever beaten someone 30 levels above me before, nor above level 50 for that matter, even if you did give me a helping hand! A proud moment in my RM career so far. To the next time we meet therefore - best of luck and thanks again. Wales
22/01/18 20:36
Dragon blade :

Just wanted to say that we noticed one of your members changed his name to "We don't use MB @ The Exiles" in our current challenge. Thanks for the info - good to know.
23/01/18 18:17
The Exiles - another brilliant match up that was v close Well played gents----Fire of Dragons-----
24/01/18 15:38
Dragon blade :

The Exiles - another brilliant match up that was v close Well played gents----Fire of Dragons-----

Indeed - we fell a bit shorter this time than last - some of your guys have really improved. That saffa who changed his named is very good, especially considering he only has 2 strat towers. Please pass on my compliments. I was happy to come within 2 tries of your team this time, I am slowly catching you up - but along way to go yet... Until the next one then. Wales and The Exiles.
02/02/18 17:50
Exiles - excellently played again :)... terrific challenge - Fire of Dragons
05/02/18 14:40
Dragon blade :

Exiles - excellently played again :)... terrific challenge - Fire of Dragons

Thank you DW! We fell a bit shorter than usual this time but it was an exceptionally decent challenge this time for me personally as I was able to catch you offline and sneak one past you Also very happy to beat Mqeqeshi too, who is a quality player. We seem to play each other a lot so we are strategising hard in the meantime in order to work out how to get the draw next time! You guys are great players, we thoroughly enjoy playing you.

Hope you enjoyed the match on Saturday against Scotland - some lovely rugby on display from us - long may it continue!

Wales
06/02/18 00:52
@Exiles cheers dude! The unaminous feeling of our guild is that u are a bunch of decent guys :). You share many of the same concepts we do ie strategies, developing players and having players from around the world to help you achieve this :). Like yourselves many of us are real life rugby players.. some play @ v high level. Gd luck with the growth of yr guild!