New Building Plot

26/01/18 16:46
I'm only a level 49 team so hopefully I'm qualified enough to start a topic. We are long overdue a new type of building which got me thinking what would be good for the game. With the shop being a truly bad idea I think we should start coming up with ideas to put forward.
My idea would be some kind of extra guild building that would allow guild mates to freely transfer cash and rp's between each other. Being part of a small guild I think it would be great if there was a system in place where we could form a formal alliance and be able to team up with another guild. If the link was made through the game in some way the 48 hour rule could be exempt between the two guilds.

26/01/18 18:06
Mr Manc,

I do not appreciate your references to the 'devil' you know.

& another thing if you see Mr Nathaniel 'Mooners', please tell him to attend confessional

that is all

26/01/18 18:24
Red Devil Manc :

I'm only a level 49 team so hopefully I'm qualified enough to start a topic. We are long overdue a new type of building which got me thinking what would be good for the game. With the shop being a truly bad idea I think we should start coming up with ideas to put forward.
My idea would be some kind of extra guild building that would allow guild mates to freely transfer cash and rp's between each other. Being part of a small guild I think it would be great if there was a system in place where we could form a formal alliance and be able to team up with another guild. If the link was made through the game in some way the 48 hour rule could be exempt between the two guilds.

I’d welcome the chance to build a worldwide alliance and have friends all over the world helping each other to enjoy the game. So I’m all for a United Nations building where you form guild alliances and can chat with likeminded fellow gamers

It would also be excellent to be able to substitute inactive guildmates, who are perhaps on holiday, with other alliance teams who are perhaps surplus to requirements in their guild challenges, due to mismatches in numbers for instance
26/01/18 19:13
Yep, a guild building where you could organise player loans between guildmates, or offer players to you guild before the open market.
Managing alliances would be awsome too... player swaps etc. without the pesky 48hr rule getting in the way
26/01/18 19:15
Finally some people talking sense on the forum.
This would enhance the GAME and make it far more enjoyable for everyone, well most anyway.......
26/01/18 19:16
I really like these ideas. It will be a huge enhancement to the social aspect of the game. They could even do a pooling option where guys put some money into a pool to purchase players, the more you buy the bigger the discount.

There will ofcourse be those guilds who have burnt bridges along the way that will struggle with this, maybe this would give an opportunity to repair the damage?
26/01/18 19:22
Steady on there Red Devil Manc; for this is bordering on ‘love thy neighbour’. I’m not sure this would be suitable for a lot of RM members? Although, I can just picture Sister Mary excitedly doing press-up’s in her cucumber field at the thought of this new building plot.

I like this idea a lot! If not for Sister Mary’s ploughing antics, then let it be for a central hub of RP’s exchanging hands.
26/01/18 19:24
Great ideas and I would be all for it, however and this is a BIG HOWEVER, it will not make Sweet Nitro any money so as with all common sense good ideas for game enhancement it will fall upon deaf ears.
26/01/18 19:26
Alquin Academicals :

Yep, a guild building where you could organise player loans between guildmates

Actually add to that, why not other loans? Could make it much easier for people to loan each other RPs etc., rather than relying on the cloak and dagger techniques used at the moment!
26/01/18 19:28
DHSFP :

Great ideas and I would be all for it, however and this is a BIG HOWEVER, it will not make Sweet Nitro any money so as with all common sense good ideas for game enhancement it will fall upon deaf ears.

SN could just charge commission on each movement/transaction.