Message to Webb Ellis

08/02/18 00:27
Good day

I just want to ask a question that does not make sense to me.

Why do you claim more than 300 victories but your victories in challenges states a different story?

Thanks
08/02/18 00:41
Been explained already in the past month, they were winning challenges before the counter was created.
08/02/18 00:43
How is it then that Arena claims to have reached the first 200 & 250?
08/02/18 00:48
Because Arena is on 298 and Webb Ellis on 279...

Wow, it is a big gap there, I guess if webb ellis have claimed 310 victories, Arena should be on 347 victories? If you calculate the "37 draws" Webb Ellis claims. According to my knowledge, Arena lost once way back.

Interesting
08/02/18 01:24
Could be, I suggest you find a bigger insult than, 'youve only won 310 times'. They are out there, this isn't one of them. Let's mock the ABs for having lost world cups? I don't think so
08/02/18 02:06
Black Monks :

Could be, I suggest you find a bigger insult than, 'youve only won 310 times'. They are out there, this isn't one of them. Let's mock the ABs for having lost world cups? I don't think so

what you are saying here above does not make any sense at all... especially when you quote.

S'il vous plaît apprendre l'anglais correct...
08/02/18 02:25
Makes perfect sense mate. You are saying if they won 310 then AOC must have won 347 and therefore Webb Ellis isn't any good. Either your french to English is poor or you don't have the logic skills the French are famous for. Your pick
08/02/18 02:36
And regardless, why attack someone over petty things when there are bigger things to attack them on. It makes you look like you're not able to think straight because you're seeing red or it makes it look like you're butt hurt for some unknown reason. Don't be a db, keep with meritorious statements.
08/02/18 08:19
Akuus moenie ve hulle kak val ni, hulle try jou uit lok dat jy geban word.

By the way wie de moer is jy in RM boet??
08/02/18 09:12
Black Monks :

And regardless, why attack someone over petty things when there are bigger things to attack them on. It makes you look like you're not able to think straight because you're seeing red or it makes it look like you're butt hurt for some unknown reason. Don't be a db, keep with meritorious statements.

No one said here that webb ellis isnt any good. neither did I say they are better or worse, i was just asking a question because it did not make sense.