Cancelling building

24/03/18 10:34
OK bit of a weird one to explain. Let's say my banks can hold 50million and I'm doing a big upgrade and change my mind. If I cancel that upgrade and get my cash back - but it would be more than 50m, would I lose the extra or would I temporarily be holding 60m? Basically I'm asking if there is a cheat so I can cancel a build and get cash back, allowing me to do a bigger build my banks can't reach
24/03/18 17:10
Cheat? No. Bug, maybe
24/03/18 17:29
Collusion!
06/04/18 16:21
Guest FWO6DI :

OK bit of a weird one to explain. Let's say my banks can hold 50million and I'm doing a big upgrade and change my mind. If I cancel that upgrade and get my cash back - but it would be more than 50m, would I lose the extra or would I temporarily be holding 60m? Basically I'm asking if there is a cheat so I can cancel a build and get cash back, allowing me to do a bigger build my banks can't reach

You lose the extra cash. However you can do what you are looking to do when you collect your championship winnings on 9am GMT on the day before the 1st and 15th respectively. I sometimes do that and store some money in false upgrades which I cancel after I've started the stadium upgrade on the 14th or 31st (30th etc). Worth storing a bit of cash in false upgrades for your gear budget.