Individual strategy for players

22/06/18 21:38
Hi All.....Recently I challenge a team lol having a level of. 225 + as a friendly for interest sake, but only lost 24 nil. I am a level 6.....which could be called very encouraging However I logged into the players team details. So my question is this. His details showed that he had only 5 PLAYERS ?????? What is the story ?? Can one hide players from being seen??? especially in the light that 15 players ran onto the field....Have I missed something and if so where do I find it???
22/06/18 22:13
It means you got beat by a team that has retired and the vast majority of their team have retired and thus left the team. So his 5 players were lvl 225+ and ten of them were 6 or 7 star players.
22/06/18 22:13
Almost certainly a player that has given up the game and put his players to auction. When you play one of these teams the game will automatically allocate them a squad of low star players.
22/06/18 22:15
As usual, BM’s answer is better than mine
22/06/18 22:51
I aspire to be in your realm good sir
23/06/18 21:21
Lol...Thank you Sire your explanation is without spot and understood fully.....As far as your initial explanation goes, with regards to strategy, which I have been following to the T works very very well and so I thank you both very much....It's also given me a greater understanding of how the strategy works