Sweet *%#%*

09/07/18 18:53
So I worked out why my season sucks level 65 and 11 of the teams are level 66 with key qualities maxed out. I can't compete, I already feel with the amount of teams who have purchased 30 maxed out players hard to compete against. So I sent a ticket telling sweet nitro of my frustration. I get the reply "it's normal at high level to do this, have a good day" that's it REALLY sweet nitro. I may not be the biggest spender but after playing for two years and spending more money on this game than I would on PS4 game it's a poor show from you guys.
10/07/18 17:27
Wow that’s bull**** (my apologies for that). Calling themselves “support” when they’re not really supporting. That’s a very rude, arrogant and disgusting reply. Try and warn them somehow, like if you don’t return my money or something like that, I’ll quit the game and will urge others to avoid this game. That may help.

But I can tell ya this: Sweet nitro are far from telling the truth, they no longer care about us anymore, and whenever they see our links posted, they’ll say it’s a scam only because they don’t want us to dig deeper and find the truth. Yep sweet nitro don’t care anymore.