La Cagnannaise

27/09/19 12:25

27/09/19 15:31
Still a Richard Cranium then ey Gilou.
06/10/19 09:29
hello wales or damge royal it is an honor to have been mentioned by you it is a pleasure to play you and try to beat you.
however, dirtying others to call them a liar or a cheater will not get you going. in France there is an expression that says sweep in front of your front door.
I hope to reopen your route sporting because it is an honor to be one of your opponents
Very cordially
ASM88
Wales_RM :

*One-Above-All* Marvel Pirates :

Nice easy win for Awassa today. Well done!!

But an actual well done to the Damagers in my league, didn't fix when paying each other, great work.

Easy win for ASM78 too. First game at the top level and it was a fix. Says it all really.

I just noticed that you are the sole lvl 98 in a 99 league, extra good win for you then today! This again, is where Sweet Nitro are so totally and utterly clueless and incompetent. Sales Sharks finished equal 9th the end of last season and SN refused to promote him. Then they have one player short for the league and have to stick you in to make up the numbers. How, in any world, does that make sense?

https://i.imgur.com/QqkNMTO.jpg
06/10/19 09:29
hello wales or damge royal it is an honor to have been mentioned by you it is a pleasure to play you and try to beat you.
however, dirtying others to call them a liar or a cheater will not get you going. in France there is an expression that says sweep in front of your front door.
I hope to reopen your route sporting because it is an honor to be one of your opponents
Very cordially
ASM88
Wales_RM :

But an actual well done to the Damagers in my league, didn't fix when paying each other, great work.

Easy win for ASM78 too. First game at the top level and it was a fix. Says it all really.

I just noticed that you are the sole lvl 98 in a 99 league, extra good win for you then today! This again, is where Sweet Nitro are so totally and utterly clueless and incompetent. Sales Sharks finished equal 9th the end of last season and SN refused to promote him. Then they have one player short for the league and have to stick you in to make up the numbers. How, in any world, does that make sense?

09/10/19 15:09
Philippe Kuder :

Very cordially
ASM88
Wales_RM :

Salut Philippe. C'est vraiment un honneur de jouer contre toi aussi. Je t'ai découvert comme un adversaire digne il y a plus ou moins 3 saisns quand j'avais été relégué du haut niveau et nous avons échangé beaucoup de bons matches sur la carte. Tu avais un un style unique et c'était beaucoup de plaisir à faire la bataille avec toi.

C'est exactement pour cette raison même que je me sens si triste que votre guilde sent qu'il a besoin de tricher avec tous ces «arrangements» dans le championnat. Vous êtes tous des très bons joueurs et vous n'avez pas besoin de le faire. Il déprécle vraiment le jeu de rugby pour moi malheureusement.

Je suis un grand fan de la France et du Rugby et vous vous faites vraiment une injustice.

Cela mis à part, j'espère que la bataille continue!

Bon courage !

Huw/Wales
26/10/19 14:32
Any Welsh players looking for a guild or a merger, we have 6-8 good active members w4000+, anyone want to unite?
31/10/19 01:25
Cymru am byth :

Any Welsh players looking for a guild or a merger, we have 6-8 good active members w4000+, anyone want to unite?

Are you sorted yet Cymru? If not, look me up on facebook and let's chat. My facebook profile is Huw Wales and I have the Captain Cymru meme as my profile picture.