GvG tiebreaker

02/11/16 14:53
Sigh. Okay okay. Dummies and balls and tossers aside. I do think we all have valid points and this has gotten out of hand (pun on the tosser remark intended). I dont think mb thing is the answer to a gvg tie but i do agree we do need a solution. Anyway overall a great topic and good idea to begin with, im sure with all of us being so ACTIVE on this topic we can come up with an even better solution working together with our balls and dummies as one have a great day further guys
02/11/16 15:33
What about no MB in GvGs. Draws are deserved then....

Ok I go hide again.
02/11/16 15:42
Taff - International Lions :

What about no MB in GvGs. Draws are deserved then....

Sounds good to me!

However, so I hear, the problem with that would be that the weaker guild would no longer be able to 'buy' game wins, so won't force a gvg draw - which would then upset them all so much they'll all stop playing the game. (That's pretty much where you were coming from An1malz, no?)
02/11/16 16:24
Taff, if you catch a common theme to my ideas it is to punish mb as I think it won't go away. However if I were allowed one change to the game it would be to eliminate all mb. But realistically I like having a season cap to mb, a consequence in draws for mb use, or anything else that gives a consequence other than a little cash which has little to no real consequence.
02/11/16 16:55
Black Monks :

Taff, if you catch a common theme to my ideas it is to punish mb as I think it won't go away. However if I were allowed one change to the game it would be to eliminate all mb. But realistically I like having a season cap to mb, a consequence in draws for mb use, or anything else that gives a consequence other than a little cash which has little to no real consequence.

I get ya, but it will go away .... September 2017 ... I told you that lmao
02/11/16 17:18
Wow, you're really looking forward to the accumulation of the 1% drop. Now to battle through all the mb to get there. I lost today in the championship big, rematched with both full health and same strats, won 42-3. Thats an insane swing
02/11/16 23:03
Well I lost to Animalz today in the league and in a friendly ... so respect to you. But I am rebuilding after multiple retirements, don't get complacent
03/11/16 00:20
O serious, watever your username wats your game name? Thx bud, i work hard at my strat man.

Crox i see you've found me too
03/11/16 00:27
Quite cool versing u guys in the game
03/11/16 00:28
Yeah when he said you were decent I had to play. Hard to judge properly with the league gap but I can't get better unless I play people who can beat me