players from the auction house

28/11/16 04:54
WHERE ARE THE PLAYERS to buy in the top level ???

there are new pack every 5 minute but with the normal option you have to wait several months for good enough players...

there are just about 2 good players every season. and compared to the pack ,it's not even good ......160 ,22 years old,170 training speed is the best player there and it was 1 month ago,the rest 140,145,150 with low training speed and old players

but the player from the pack are 210 ....and because of this ,you can see many difference between players in the top level....210 against 150 average players ...and i wont tell anymore about those who buy every good players with the pack....

totally disgusting ....the game is destroyed
28/11/16 07:08
totally agree
28/11/16 14:46
I agree PL really struggling to purchase players as they're simply not enough on the market so the ones that are going players like myself have to pay silly prices on low rated rubbish which I refuse to pay for. I can't see how I can in replenish my team when youngest on there is like 28+ which is truly shocking cos my players are just getting older and older and not enough players on the market to purchase unless you want to downgrade your squad.
01/12/16 14:04
you are kidding us??? 10 players with 40 stars in the auction house of the TOP LEVEL AND ONLY 3 PLAYERS MORE THAN 100.......WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ???? we need players at least 190 to compete in this level and all you can do is that ???
01/12/16 20:43
I'm actually pleased with what I've been able to buy so far I've already recruited 4 players over 130 on rating decent ages as well just not the greatest training rates but I've actually hit 130 finally but it took long enough cos in the old league without buying packs I just couldn't do it . I agree though the lack of players overall isn't great like today I've only put 1 bid on cos that's all that was worth bidding on too many players on rating that are just too low in quality to compete.
12/12/16 05:45
several weeks and 2/10 young players and almost all are midfield....just 1 good strikers since months...the best players since the last time was 168 and it's all.............top level are composed with 205 to 215 players for the 8/10 teams and all you gave since now are players with 150 in general ??? what's wrong with this game ???? how about our future if there are no players in this auction house??