GregoryKim ishii

06/06/20 10:42
Ladies a gents i wuld like you all to acknowledge gerg, he is -in my opinion-the best team ot there, he is helpfull, honest, an is dedicated to the game, a round of applause for greg huh?
06/06/20 12:55
CRUSHED :

Ladies a gents i wuld like you all to acknowledge gerg, he is -in my opinion-the best team ot there, he is helpfull, honest, an is dedicated to the game, a round of applause for greg huh?

Not necessary lol, but thanks for your compliment

IMO though There are many others who are better, like Al (DHSFP), Balderdash, Peanut Butta and many others.
07/06/20 21:31
That's quite a compliment. Well done Gregory, the game needs more people like you
07/06/20 23:17
Thanks mate, I came back to the game because I felt a bit bored and wanted to catch up with people here ;D

07/06/20 23:21
Gregory K. Ishii :

Thanks mate, I came back to the game because I felt a bit bored and wanted to catch up with people here ;D

The game is richer for it. We are hoping more good players come back again.
07/06/20 23:30
Yeah, I would love that too. Unfortunately Nitro’s “s*pport” prompted Bluemooners and his anarchy guild to dissolve and their members to leave the game. Also Andy’s (Dreadlocked) departure made me sad as he’s a great friend... Hope no more good people will leave despite Nitro being liars and corrupt
07/06/20 23:33
Yes, Nitro support of late has been atrocious. But I think it depends who you get on the other end of the ticketing booth. Some of them are very helpful. Others, like the one who spoke to Andy, should be fired.
07/06/20 23:58
Exactly mate. And on Football Champions they should be sacked as well. They aren’t any better.

Back to Rugby, imo the banning of people who were against South Leeds’ ban was absolutely unjustifiable and will never be forgiven by many
10/06/20 13:36
Regarding to the threads name, I would say without hesitation he seems to be really a great person I like to read.
Always good words, never insult or bad attitude.

You have all my respect Gregory.

Take care of you. And thank you.

Nico

10/06/20 23:25
YakitoriX :

Regarding to the threads name, I would say without hesitation he seems to be really a great person I like to read.
Always good words, never insult or bad attitude.

You have all my respect Gregory.

Take care of you. And thank you.

Nico

Cheers Nico, although gotta admit that I was totally different in the past. I was pretty dirty back then

Time has passed and I feel like I’ve changed. I’ve re-read my past comments/threads and removed a lot (if not all) the rubbish I’ve posted because now I laughed at what I thought was back then “serious”.

Thanks for the compliment again. You’ve got a decent team there