Black Raven

07/07/20 06:49
I have decided to give it one last shot, i am putting together a guild of no-names which i will turn into strong teams! watch out big fellars! The bigger youare, the harder you fall
07/07/20 07:08
All the very best with the guild. I hope to see you grow.
07/07/20 08:19
Hey Crushed....come join the soccer version of this game. You can come play with us. You seem like a lot of fun.
07/07/20 10:52
got to much to do man, got 4 teams already, why not you come to me? with another team of course
07/07/20 13:58
CRUSHED :

got to much to do man, got 4 teams already, why not you come to me? with another team of course

His second team is in our guild... He's important to us
08/07/20 05:19
Fine then, doesnt worry me, we are slowly progressing with one member joining a day, all about the invites
08/07/20 05:39
Hey Crushed - I saw ya! Got the invite from you and sent one on back over in soccer. We have one spot open, and it's reserved for you!!

As an added bonus, you get to play with Gregory as well. You will realize in the soccer version, it's a few English speakers in a massive sea of Iranians with squiggly named teams and whatnot. We don't interact with them much. Mainly because none of us speak squiggly. Hope you'll come join us (if you're active of course...lol...otherwise, you should not join us).
10/07/20 03:07
Jem likes America :

Hey Crushed - I saw ya! Got the invite from you and sent one on back over in soccer. We have one spot open, and it's reserved for you!!

As an added bonus, you get to play with Gregory as well. You will realize in the soccer version, it's a few English speakers in a massive sea of Iranians with squiggly named teams and whatnot. We don't interact with them much. Mainly because none of us speak squiggly. Hope you'll come join us (if you're active of course...lol...otherwise, you should not join us).

Thank you buddy for including my name haha:))

Today’s my last day of finals so I will have a lot more time from then and will help Crushed to reach his max. potential. Soooo, after all there has been a swap of teams. Kudos then