Guild Needed

10/07/20 05:08
my team is crushed and my level is 100, i have 165.000 fans and am a active player, i am best positioned at right hand but any position is fine, please leave the name of your guild and team below, thanks
10/07/20 08:58
Hi Crushed.

If you looking for another guild to join, I’m assuming that all the ones discussed in your previous post have not met your needs.
There are many guilds in this game which are open to joining. Many guilds that don’t yet have the 20 members needed for GC
So plenty for you to chose from.

I know of at least 5 guilds wanting members.

But I feel that you are looking for something more, due to the different posts you places.
Tell us more what are you expecting to have in a guild that you want to join?

You want a right hand role, but what do you offer for this role? Do you have good Planning skills or guild management skills or maybe strategy building skills?
High heal kit?
Did your own guild not take off?
I understand that it’s not easy to get a guild going.

I’m happy to help you find the right fit, but most guild want loyalty and teams that will stay to help them build up and form friendships.
11/07/20 03:16
well, i am strong at right hand because, i feel that i can be a god supporter to the guilds im in, in my old guilds when i was leader i would make them feel like they were going to win, even when we would likely lose, i am decent at heal ssending, but i have never found the right guild
11/07/20 11:59
Crushed,

Let's drop the niceties and just be truthful. I would never, ever make you a right hand. Ever. Nor would I want you in any of my guilds.

Here's why.

The forum is full of threads started by you, asking for people to join yet another guild you've started, or asking guilds to take you on board. You don't settle, you don't show any loyalty, you don't dig your heels in for the long haul, you are not prepared to patiently work for 6 - 12 months to contribute to the success of the guild you're in. You bounce around like a cocaine fueled rabbit. We brought you into one of the Damage Inc guilds, and you didn't even stay a full day.

At this stage, everyone's starting to believe you're just trolling.

Seems like you're never going to "find the right guild", so I think the best advice I can give you is to start a guild of your own, make it right for you, and commit to that guild for a minimum of a year. Prove to yourself and to the rest of us that you can actually commit to something... anything. Because right now mate, you've thrown yourself around so much that nobody is going to take you seriously or trust you.

11/07/20 14:40
CRUSHED :

well, i am strong at right hand because, i feel that i can be a god supporter to the guilds im in, in my old guilds when i was leader i would make them feel like they were going to win, even when we would likely lose, i am decent at heal ssending, but i have never found the right guild

You’ve still got a lot to learn about this game, but at level 100, you’ve got plenty of scope to learn. And to be good RH or leader, you need time to get to know your guild mates, and then they will trust you.

So I would suggest to join a guild mid ranking with a range of levels. and stay there. Earn your way up whilst learning from others.

There are still plenty of good guilds throughout the ranking who would welcome an active team.

But continually post on here looking for more offers is not going to help you.

Good luck
12/07/20 10:00
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Crushed,

Let's drop the niceties and just be truthful. I would never, ever make you a right hand. Ever. Nor would I want you in any of my guilds.

Here's why.

The forum is full of threads started by you, asking for people to join yet another guild you've started, or asking guilds to take you on board. You don't settle, you don't show any loyalty, you don't dig your heels in for the long haul, you are not prepared to patiently work for 6 - 12 months to contribute to the success of the guild you're in. You bounce around like a cocaine fueled rabbit. We brought you into one of the Damage Inc guilds, and you didn't even stay a full day.

At this stage, everyone's starting to believe you're just trolling.

Seems like you're never going to "find the right guild", so I think the best advice I can give you is to start a guild of your own, make it right for you, and commit to that guild for a minimum of a year. Prove to yourself and to the rest of us that you can actually commit to something... anything. Because right now mate, you've thrown yourself around so much that nobody is going to take you seriously or trust you.

mate, i already own a guild, i have owned 3 sucsefful ones for goodnes sake, but they always fall apart on me!
13/07/20 07:45
CRUSHED :

mate, i already own a guild, i have owned 3 sucsefful ones for goodnes sake, but they always fall apart on me![/quote]

How do you define a successful Guild? If you’ve had 3 but they’ve falling apart.

Some guilds are successful because they get high in the rankings others are successful if they been running for years. They may be other definition for some guilds.

Also think about the reasons your guilds fell apart. And why you’re looking for another offer of place after all the previous replies.
Running guilds is a lot of work and takes commitment.

My advice is still to join any mid ranked guild, stay there, learn from the leaders and right hand, show them loyalty and help build their guild.
Maybe after a good period of time they may give you right hand if you’re shown them your support.

But your continual request on here are not putting you in a great light to get more offers or right hand position.
13/07/20 19:41
I pretty much agree with everything MIC and Phanalax has wrote on here , Your main problem is your not loyal to any particular group of players crushed . I agree with the idea of joining a guild and showing commitment to that guild learn from the leader of whoever you join because at the moment I think you're too young to be a leader of a guild which is why it has not worked for you yet. When you make a guild you need to build slowly not be wanting to set up a new guild every week , some of the reasons I left when I gave you an account of mine is because you was very erratic in your movements even your own accounts never stayed within the same guild and you'd boot members on mass , I also felt i knew your guild members better than you and I was right hand.
14/07/20 17:42
CRUSHED :

mate, i already own a guild, i have owned 3 sucsefful ones for goodnes sake, but they always fall apart on me!

If they fell apart then they can't really be called successful, can they?

Look, leading a guild is hard work. Building a new guild from scratch and leading it to success is even harder.

The key ingredient though is TEAM WORK, and you will never get 20-odd teams working together as a team with you, if you are not willing to commit and invest 100% into that guild yourself.
15/07/20 08:51
I mean, when I first began playing this game (in 2017, I was 13 at that time) I had literally little idea about the game. The fact that I played Football Champions much earlier though helped me create and run a guild and it lasted for over a year before it was disbanded. I was just lucky that I was able to get a lot of players coming in just a week since I created my guild, although at that time there were many more players than now.

As Mic’s said, it takes commitment. And as Phalanx said, you won’t get teamwork if you (as the leader) don’t even spend time on your guild. If you have started something, you have to continue with it.

Also you need consistency as Ashley (Kieran) said. But that will improve over time. Thus you need to know/understand your guildmates well in order for your guild not to fall apart early.

Just offering you what I know and from my own experience. But the others before me gave you more better and detailed advice. You better listen to them as they have been on this game longer than I have.