I am Sorry,

14/07/20 06:05
Guys, i know i havn't been a great player, i must be the team thats been kicked the most out of everyone, i am sorry for not being a decent member to your guilds, i would join, then leave, making a bad name for myself, i am probably one of the youngest players in the game, only 12 years old, even though i have been playing for 3 years, i am still unexperianced. i am currently making a guild for other teams that have been kicked, i try to turn them around, i am no role model to follow. But my guild is slowly taking shape, i have 14 members and i started a couple of days ago, all i can say to everyone is that i am sorry. i have called you idiots on the chat, i have turned away from you when you gave me help, i promise to change.
14/07/20 17:47
Good lad. You will keep learning as you go. Now stick with your new guild and keep everyone motivated, helping each other and staying active.

Give me your guild name and I will keep an eye on your progress.
14/07/20 22:39
REVENGE
15/07/20 08:34
All good buddy. As you dig deeper, you will be more experienced and you will know what decisions to make. You’re getting there
24/07/20 01:02
CRUSHED :

Guys, i know i havn't been a great player, i must be the team thats been kicked the most out of everyone, i am sorry for not being a decent member to your guilds, i would join, then leave, making a bad name for myself, i am probably one of the youngest players in the game, only 12 years old, even though i have been playing for 3 years, i am still unexperianced. i am currently making a guild for other teams that have been kicked, i try to turn them around, i am no role model to follow. But my guild is slowly taking shape, i have 14 members and i started a couple of days ago, all i can say to everyone is that i am sorry. i have called you idiots on the chat, i have turned away from you when you gave me help, i promise to change.

You are showing maturity beyond your years with this post - good on you Crushed. Really hope your new guild works out for you.
24/07/20 05:56
Crushed is a great guy. I haven't had the pleasure to team up with him in rugby, but we are together in the soccer game, and I am very happy to have him on our team. You are doing great, Crushed!!
29/07/20 08:26
Jem likes America :

Crushed is a great guy. I haven't had the pleasure to team up with him in rugby, but we are together in the soccer game, and I am very happy to have him on our team. You are doing great, Crushed!!

Indeed. I fear that he will overtake me in no time!