Champions Cup

19/11/20 18:09
Hello,

Would you be interested if we added a champions cup?
We would create 8 groups of 4 teams. Best 2 teams of each group would play a small tournament together.

Prices for each step could be:
- Maxxed player for the winner (visa player)
- Almost maxxed player for the 2nd (-5 in each stats)
- 10 gold balls for semi finals
- 2000 recruiter points for quarters
- 1000 recruiter points for 8th

So the winner would receive a visa player + 10 gold balls + 3000 recruiter points

The teams would be grouped by league level only.

What are your thoughs?
19/11/20 20:56
its ok coming up with these ideas and the cup 1 is god but at the end of the day; it is possible that you could lose up-to half your players new years eve if you don't sort out the main problem of the flash player as there are a lot of players that play on line and not on mobile devices! You have had since last December to sort these and only decided to do something about it the end of September saying it take a few days? Now nearly 2 months later still nothing so for get about new buildings and cup competition and get the flash player problem sorted?
19/11/20 20:56
19/11/20 21:02
Because we are still waiting for an approval that won't trigger warnings on Windows. But if it doesn't come we'll release it anyway (and you'll have to accept the warnings).
So don't worry, you'll still be able to play on Windows.
20/11/20 16:03
I'd rather that than wait then come the 1st January not be able to play!!
20/11/20 20:42
Admin :

Hello,

Would you be interested if we added a champions cup?
We would create 8 groups of 4 teams. Best 2 teams of each group would play a small tournament together.

Prices for each step could be:
- Maxxed player for the winner (visa player)
- Almost maxxed player for the 2nd (-5 in each stats)
- 10 gold balls for semi finals
- 2000 recruiter points for quarters
- 1000 recruiter points for 8th

So the winner would receive a visa player + 10 gold balls + 3000 recruiter points

The teams would be grouped by league level only.

What are your thoughs?

Sounds good to me!

The only thing I would suggest is that you run this at a different time of day to the normal tournaments.
22/11/20 17:23
Yes we would run it in the afternoon
31/01/21 19:25
Great news about the champions cup starting
15/02/21 15:58
Great idea
07/03/21 03:48
A big thx for "The Champions Cup".
I played the football version, last season, and somehow managed to reach the final.
The rewards are generous and it is well worth playing. A great edition!