Your ranking System is comical

08/12/16 02:02
You can throw me into that category as well. My map has ONE person on it... ME. What in the world was you thinking when you decided this would be a good idea? Then a certain somebody challenges me who no longer can use his cheat slider and loses the match. I not only get nothing for the win, but I lose 1 on MY five matches given to me. I seriously don't understand the logic behind this. We formed and trained guilds to eventually challenge other guilds, and THIS is the update you came up with. This is ludicrous on a good day. Update the guild wars you've been advertising since I joined this game. THAT my friend is actually a good idea. If battling my own friends and guild members is a good idea, then WHY EVEN HAVE GUILDS? Like Paul just said I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER DIME UNTIL YOU FIX THIS STUPID CRAP. Look at my payment history. If you take this times multiple people, your game will shut down.
08/12/16 02:21
I am with Paul and Ron on this stupid idea my god I have said many time to listen to what the people are saying I even offered my assistants in this matter of making the game better. And let me be the first to say this that you guys must be some college liberals that want everyone to win and there is no losers because that is the way you are running this game. I to have already stop spending money on this game as you also can go look at the money I have spent and the last time a gave you anything, lol. Well good luck with this crap because as soon as we find a better run game we will all be gone because I for one will recruit everyone in this game to come.
08/12/16 02:22
The more I think about it, the more I'm debating on finding a different game. There is literally ZERO purpose in this game when nobody is on my map and there's no guild war to train for. This is my a large margin the dumbest update ever.Good luck finding people to spend money on this trash. I'm sure the free loaders will hang around and continue to give you zero revenue for the time you put into it.
08/12/16 13:44
AND here is a SHOCKING surprise....NOT ONE WORD OR REPLY from the admins of the game !! MY surprised face !!! THIS IS STUPID !
08/12/16 15:29
Being a longtime sublinet player and having reached the top in their other games I must say that this update is by far the best one out of all the others. The ranking system in their other games is miles behind this and is absolutely rubbish. I for one am 100% behind this update because I have seen and experienced alot worse. Refer to an earlier post of mine.
08/12/16 15:49
Thank you all for your feedbacks.
It's a little soon to see the real impact of this new ranking system, wait a few days to see how it evolves. It might be competitive and funny.

Paul, Ron and Dave, you are the top players of the game, and all in the same guild, that's why you can't climp up in the ranking for now. But you will be challenged, and will have to fight to stay on the podium With the retirement of match bonus for training games you can now show who is the actual best. I hope you will enjoy this competitive ranking after a few days dealing with it.
08/12/16 20:00
PierrotLL :

It's a little soon to see the real impact of this new ranking system, wait a few days to see how it evolves. It might be competitive and funny.

Paul, Ron and Dave, you are the top players of the game, and all in the same guild, that's why you can't climp up in the ranking for now. But you will be challenged, and will have to fight to stay on the podium With the retirement of match bonus for training games you can now show who is the actual best. I hope you will enjoy this competitive ranking after a few days dealing with it.

SO by all means please explain to me how I can not play the #1 player in the game when he is not on my map ?? Since you are SO sure we will all love this !! AGAIN instead of playing around with this ranking BS you need to be updating the game for the GUILD BATTLES that everyone has been waiting on for ever !! AT this point what is the purpose of having a guild if you are only battling each other at the top !! AGAIN I WILL REPEAT THIS IS THE STUPIDEST MOVE IN THIS GAME TO DATE !! AND NOT a dime more of my money will go toward it !!
08/12/16 20:14
Paul W. Sear :

PierrotLL :

SO by all means please explain to me how I can not play the #1 player in the game when he is not on my map ?? Since you are SO sure we will all love this !! AGAIN instead of playing around with this ranking BS you need to be updating the game for the GUILD BATTLES that everyone has been waiting on for ever !! AT this point what is the purpose of having a guild if you are only battling each other at the top !! AGAIN I WILL REPEAT THIS IS THE STUPIDEST MOVE IN THIS GAME TO DATE !! AND NOT a dime more of my money will go toward it !!

Until it arrives..... Guild = Healkits, chat, strategies and adds to the fun atmosphere. It's not that difficult is it?
08/12/16 20:45
I wouldn't call the concept stupid I just think it needs rethinking a bit I like the idea of stealing other players ranks however the top players should have the same amount of map games to play as everyone else basically your depriving the top players of the opportunity to earn cash and fans should they lose a game. so you will find players like myself only playing the guy 1 infront of myself in ranking winning my match but with no intentions of getting as high as possible. . I think for the top players maybe if they can play 5 games all within the top 10 and if they lose a game they get demoted a few ranks but at least allow them to make some money but if your going to allow them to play anyone I don't think anyone from the top 10 on the game should be able to make others outside the top few ranks loose fans because you'd expect the top guys to be winning game in game out.
09/12/16 00:16
Right now all I can do is just sit and wait. Why even bother wasting time AND money on a game when there's no goal to achieve? Or for that matter, a purpose to even play? Work on what you were supposed to work on MONTHS ago and get the guild wars started. Give me some sort of incentive to even play this game other than to log on, train, then turn the game off. There has to be a goal and objective to achieve or I'm taking my time and money to another game that actually listens to the people that line their pockets with money. Look at my payment history, THAT is what you'll lose and continue to lose as long as the game is set up the way it is right now. In the meantime, if I find another option that I'm interested in playing, then it's your own fault that you ignored us as long as you already have.

And as Paul already pointed out, the map is a complete joke. When I was #2, the only option I had on the map was MYSELF. The #1 guy isn't even optional to play. So, as of now, the map is a lost cause that only benefits lesser trained teams.