Toughest opponents

02/03/17 00:22
I never thought I'd say this but I agree with Caernarfon.

The top 20 or so can beat anyone else at home in a training game but away it is so difficult to defend even if you are online. The bias is too heavily weighted in favour of the home team.

For example I have just beaten Caernarfon quite easily but I know that if he plays me again as the home team - and we are both online - he will beat me just as easily.

Until this bias is removed the rankings are flawed and inaccurate but generally the Top 20 or so tend to be the usual suspects and are normally the toughest opponents.

[Think I need an Ice Cream after that]

02/03/17 00:31
Yes you did beat me easily, its was the element of surprise, flat or deep defence or attack, and every team defends better flat but attacks better deep. But i know i will put the same amount of points back against you later, which makes the whole process stupid and unrewarding for both parties.
02/03/17 00:33
Bristol just beat me in a friendly, really reaching up to challenge me. So definitely bristol
02/03/17 01:46
Caernarfon RFC :

Yes you did beat me easily, its was the element of surprise, flat or deep defence or attack, and every team defends better flat but attacks better deep. But i know i will put the same amount of points back against you later, which makes the whole process stupid and unrewarding for both parties.

Agreed
02/03/17 02:30
But we must all agree there are about 10 teams, without naming them who are way out in front, i dare not name them, but those at the top wed all probably agree on most names.
02/03/17 08:01
Agree with most if not all of above.
We all have our nemesis, that could probably be overcome with a little patience and time spent looking at player and team strategy.

Obviously I can only speak for myself, but given the lack of game development, I cannot be bothered to spend that time.

Groundhog Day

El started a very sensible thread regards development ideas, which contains some good ideas.
Until sublinet read it, acknowledge etc etc
Groundhog Day, I fear, will remain.
02/03/17 09:02
Taff y Ddraig Segur :

Agree with most if not all of above.
We all have our nemesis, that could probably be overcome with a little patience and time spent looking at player and team strategy.

Obviously I can only speak for myself, but given the lack of game development, I cannot be bothered to spend that time.

Groundhog Day

El started a very sensible thread regards development ideas, which contains some good ideas.
Until sublinet read it, acknowledge etc etc
Groundhog Day, I fear, will remain.

Don't think anyone is going to disagree with you on that Taff.
02/03/17 10:29
I'll probably collate the ideas and put them on a ticket at the end of the weekend by the way...
02/03/17 14:51
El's Dynamos :

I'll probably collate the ideas and put them on a ticket at the end of the weekend by the way...

Great idea, and effort, but I doubt these fellas will take any notice. They cant take even read the tickets properly judging by the replies I get.

Heres an idea Els, write the ticket in French too, this may be met with a better response. Also I would suggest that you indicate that the suggestion has the vast support of players.
02/03/17 14:52
El's Dynamos :

Great idea, and effort, but I doubt these fellas will take any notice. They cant take even read the tickets properly judging by the replies I get.

Heres an idea Els, write the ticket in French too, this may be met with a better response. Also I would suggest that you indicate that the suggestion has the vast support of players.