Oppenonts being offside in game.

15/12/17 05:33
I always get pinged for being offside in a match and in quite a few other matches the opponents players are offside and don't get pinged, so how is that fair. It seems to be mainly Iranian and French team not getting pinged for being offside
15/12/17 07:46
Unfortunately that's the way it is with this game, the Iranians get their own way so they rise up the rankings and the rest of the world has to put up with it. My issue is my team outplays some teams but they always manage to win... you guessed it.... IRANIANS!
16/12/17 10:17
If there is a flaw in the programe they will find it & share how to exploit it
16/12/17 14:09
oh theres plenty of flaws in this game worst one I saw ever was when i came up against a guy who had 100% of the ball he passed it between two men on the halfway line from the goal kick and my players would just stand there infront of him my entire guild tried to beat him on GC and it didn't matter what we tried we never once touched the ball. Can you guess it was an Iranian (no suprises)
20/12/17 23:28
Cammy,it's your friend/member Paris Saint-Germain,yea i have the same problem here,seems like the Forum no longer pays attention to us anymore.
20/12/17 23:30
At least Rugby manager doesn't hav much issues,they don't have Iranian Cocks...