Still at it?! What a bloody no-mark...
09/06/20 12:33
Calm down RC Cagnan
09/06/20 12:36
guest_1470257561147 :

beautiful alliance
bayonnais breizh who deal with cheat escrosc damages and now fuck together
men without words, dogs

Your friends left because you alienated them and refused to stop fixing matches. They made the right call to start a new guild, especially seeing how you talk about people who were once your friends.
09/06/20 17:19
guest_1470257561147 :

beautiful alliance
men without words, dogs

I wasn't going to comment but since you have been so venomous towards so many and still hiding behind a "guest" identity I feel I have to embellish a little on what Jono posted not long ago:

1. What business is it of yours commenting on 2 Guilds having an Alliance or Merger that you are not a part of? None! What other Guilds decide to do has absolutely nothing to do with you whatsoever!

2. If you can't be man or woman enough to show your true identity then stop being a keyboard warrior!

3. Many Guilds have in the past not gone as far as a full alliance or merger but have been successful in occasional team exchanges and have had many friendships built through doing this with the added benefit of it being mutually beneficial in playing terms for both Guilds but if others want to take it to the next level, once again I say it is no business of yours! So please do yourself a favour and stop making a fool of yourself with the inane rubbish you have posted to date!

DHSFP. Never hidden my true identity and never will as that is a cowards tactic that is in my eyes "fraud" of it's own kind!
09/06/20 17:49
Where's the like button?
09/06/20 21:49
DHSFP :

guest_1470257561147 :

beautiful alliance
men without words, dogs

I wasn't going to comment but since you have been so venomous towards so many and still hiding behind a "guest" identity I feel I have to embellish a little on what Jono posted not long ago:

1. What business is it of yours commenting on 2 Guilds having an Alliance or Merger that you are not a part of? None! What other Guilds decide to do has absolutely nothing to do with you whatsoever!

2. If you can't be man or woman enough to show your true identity then stop being a keyboard warrior!

3. Many Guilds have in the past not gone as far as a full alliance or merger but have been successful in occasional team exchanges and have had many friendships built through doing this with the added benefit of it being mutually beneficial in playing terms for both Guilds but if others want to take it to the next level, once again I say it is no business of yours! So please do yourself a favour and stop making a fool of yourself with the inane rubbish you have posted to date!

DHSFP. Never hidden my true identity and never will as that is a cowards tactic that is in my eyes "fraud" of it's own kind!

It's sniper.

No further explanation needed really.

This is a thread started by sniper and fueled by Mic. There is only one way it was going to go. Perhaps we should stop giving it oxygen at this point
10/06/20 00:16
Damage Royal :

DHSFP :

guest_1470257561147 :

beautiful alliance
men without words, dogs

It's sniper.

No further explanation needed really.

This is a thread started by sniper and fueled by Mic. There is only one way it was going to go. Perhaps we should stop giving it oxygen at this point

Right.

My mates, let’s just ignore that “sniper” guy and anyone else who’s going to try and fuel it up. They just seemingly want our reactions.