No reward for me against players who fail to beat me in training games

08/01/17 15:03
Ha I got you on my world map Willian but out of respect I promise you I won't play you mate
08/01/17 21:04
Tks Ashley, wouldn't be pretty but a few friendlies I will accept a sound thrashing...lol
08/01/17 22:13
ha good to play you for a bit you had me worried I wouldn't break through when I was playing you, if you ever wanna take the plunge to the higher level hit me up and i'll see what I can do. We also now have a feeder guild called the feeder it's aimed to give people the knowledge to develop into top teams and then we will start promoting as we see fit and you would have the opportunity to play in one of 3 guilds world elite , Cyrmu or team wales if that's something that interests you let me know and i'll drop you an invite my reserve side is in there LUFC reserves it's not very good atm though cos I've only just started it.
09/01/17 14:54
Tks for the invite Ashley, Think I will stay with The Commonwealth cause it's the guild I helped start last year and the band of merry men have managed to climb into the top 75 guilds. Besides, we do have considerable fun at each others expense..but always nice to have a go at some top clubs, shows me where I am and where I need to get