There are too much Iranians(Persians)

21/07/17 13:28
This screws me a lot when there are so many Persians playing this game. Their popular names are esteglhal,perspolis or iran. They are way too greedy about buying players and always overbid me.I se some ok players,but they buy it for 1,3,even 0.I lose coins because of them! I really think this game should prohibit new persian players from playing this game until we get more other country-people.Plus why is Iran so popular in this game? Cuz the iran national team are not so popular in the world. Please change this! >:-(
22/07/17 11:08
While I accept that these country's have a fairly high population the amount of them is way out of proportion. If you look at other football games there are very few of them so there is certainly something very odd going on here.

They seem to be willing to pay whatever in order to win which to me seems pointless this should be about skill not how much money you will throw at it. However this is a French game so subject to EU rules & the European Court would never allow them to block or limit players from any country so they cant do anything about it.
22/07/17 11:54
gregory, dry your eyes m8
23/07/17 19:33
ShaunC :
However this is a French game so subject to EU rules & the European Court would never allow them to block or limit players from any country so they cant do anything about it.

LOL, you are mental; hopefully in a 'good' way!

But that said I would love to see a 'ShaunC' take their case to the EU courts; it may just blow their minds.

24/07/17 20:47
No thanks he who loses pays all legal fees