Can we have more players in the AH to be able to purchase please?

16/08/17 09:35
I'm currently 194 rated however my squad is beginning to get on the older side and I may be forced to retire my team as without buying and spending real cash there just simply isn't enough players in my AH to purchase and the few that are going at obscene prices for relatively average quality because of the small pool of players available for example at I can go up to 255 rated players but I saw an 18 yr old 189 rated player go at nearly 50,000rp this morning and a 160 rated goalkeeper nearly 25,000rp.
17/08/17 12:25
hi ASH, hows it going buddy?
ever since level 30, ive always sold my players at 28,(they are usually my best at this age) to regenerate funds for new players. you go through a bit of a lull for 2 or 3 days but you normally go back to normal. ive never understood people keeping players till they retire as you get no money back this way!

also, i always have 4 subs max(never understood people having 30+players). this way you can rotate players in cups ,leagues to gain training points- making players better so to speak.

on another note m8(answering another post) always do 4 hr training.. time it so u can do 1 b4 you goto bed and do another 1 straight after league match if you can..i have seen me still winning training matches against higher level opponents on 64 energy..if i get beat, so what? at least your players are still getting the training points m8!

an 18y pac player maxd 275 went for 275,000 the other day !!!! lol
good luck
17/08/17 19:39
Hi Dundee things have been better lets put it that way ,

i'm, one of those who hogs a player till he's 30 and sells and it's just due to the fact that I haven't seen a suitable replacement usually. I'm generally always a 4 hr session person when online I do it even in GC now as it seems to have very little effect on performance and results

and that's crazy on the pack player at 18 yr old
18/08/17 00:36
I'm having same problem most players on my market are only even or more likely worse than I have the rare one that better costs me a fortune & really only makes up for the losses on other replacements.

Also ASHLEY check out the names of teams in the TM Guild
19/08/17 00:30
I'm well aware shaun of the fiasco with TW it got a bit ugly between myself and a few of their lads once I found out so we are no longer working together and quite a number of my members have said they are unwilling to join TW despite receiving invites
19/08/17 10:18
Is TM part of TW then?
19/08/17 12:29
I thought you'd mistaked TM for TW so your telling me another guild this is news to me but i'll have a check
19/08/17 12:30
just looked there is two guild with TM and one only has one member the other has two but don't see anything wrong both are Iranian teams
21/08/17 16:20
The invite has fallen off the bottom of my messages I looked & the team must have changed its name. it was having a go @ you