Team Rankings

10/03/17 10:16
Why the union jack???? There are several Nationalities here that are non French. SA. NZ , Welsh.Scottish, Irish, etc etc etc? The British Empire no longer exists thankfully.

Its really quite simple, see the tricolour and attack without causing offence to anyone.

Karl Morris :

Yes let's not go off topic again please gents. The only way I can see this having the maximum impact, is when we have all British teams in the top 10 we all change flag to a Union Jack?

What's everyone's thoughts?
Kind regards
Jonny's Marauders

10/03/17 10:43
For effect Caernarfon, or it just looks like a lot of different teams in top 10. It was only an idea to show we are working together, it could be any flag.
10/03/17 12:42
Karl Morris :

For effect Caernarfon, or it just looks like a lot of different teams in top 10. It was only an idea to show we are working together, it could be any flag.

Wow, just wow.

So would you be OK being united under the stars and stripes?
10/03/17 12:50
El's Dynamos :

Black Monks :

And we can only do it if we ignore the hateful biased mocking of the moderators? I think we can express a desire for justice on the forum while also expressing a desire for justice in matches. I'm all for doing this, but don't see why you feel we can only do it if we are silent.

I'm sorry BM, I had sympathy for you to start but you really are getting boring now, please move on! Please stop dredging up that post. I agree it wasn't their finest hour but please stop constantly bleating on about it!!!

Els, I'm one apology away. I responded to Karl saying we stop bickering and do this and simply said they aren't mutually exclusive. When team GB says we have moved passed this, or that only a few people don't like the directions the mods behaviors have gone or any of their other lies or misdirections I will bring it back that we have not been able to move on. Everyone but carshalton has admitted and apologized. He just needs to admit his bias, apologize and step down. Now let's all change our colours to the imperialistic GB colours and get to work on the french
10/03/17 14:20
Caernarfon RFC :

Why the union jack???? There are several Nationalities here that are non French. SA. NZ , Welsh.Scottish, Irish, etc etc etc? The British Empire no longer exists thankfully.

Its really quite simple, see the tricolour and attack without causing offence to anyone.

Karl Morris :

Yes let's not go off topic again please gents. The only way I can see this having the maximum impact, is when we have all British teams in the top 10 we all change flag to a Union Jack?

What's everyone's thoughts?
Kind regards
Jonny's Marauders

caer,

One minor point if I may. A Union Flag (Jack only when on a navel vessel) is inclusive of Northern Island, Scotland and Wales mate. But agree why not something with no relevance to anyone like Cameroon as you can't move for guys from Cameroon playing Rugby Manager
10/03/17 14:23
Can we keep this on topic please BM, this post is about us all cooperating to achieve an end goal and I'm sure the issues you have with Team GB can be discussed on other threads.

Yes I would change to any flag, should we all agree to go ahead with this.
Kind regards
Jonny's Marauders
10/03/17 14:24
Karl, I'm fine keeping on task, you are the one that brought other stuff into this conversation.
10/03/17 14:25
Karl Morris :

Well maybe we should stop bickering between each other and work together to make this happen ! I'm up for this and I'm sure the guild I'm in would be, so anyone else that's up for this should comment and we could maybe get something sorted.

Kind regards
Jonny's Marauders

The derailment
10/03/17 14:25
Now back on task, french flag equals match, non french flag equals no match, agreed?
10/03/17 17:22
agreed